closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Peaky Blinders' - opinions on Final season (6)

Master
    I have been saying for yonks that series 5 and 6 were basically junk and I still stand by that. However, the final episode got back to the old and better standard and ending with Tommy still alive and kicking and his phychopathic son ready to take take over.

What came out is that only one man is capable of killing Tommy Shelby and that man is Tommy Shelby.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Agree back to its very best last night I throughly enjoyed it. They have sort of left to open to carry on if there is a public outcry for it.

Master
    Yes, 6 of 6 redeemed the show. A shame that the other 5 episodes weren't up to standard.

Master
    Definitely an ending that leaves the door slightly ajar..........

Quote Originally Posted by hilly10 View Post
    Agree back to its very best last night I throughly enjoyed it. They have sort of left to open to carry on if there is a public outcry for it.
    There is a movie, due to start filming early next year that will conclude it.

Master
    SPOILERS BELOW<> BE WARNED

My wife was in tears and immediately tweeting or facebook-statusing about the finale, I was left a bit "meh" about it.

Far too short a time to tie up all the loose ends, and a fairly fractured episode I thought. How did they suss out the "Black Cat" informant? Oh never mind, they've dealt with that in one short, painfully telegraphed scene. How about the American Mafia guy on the loose? No? We'll forget about him then, Ok. Hey what happened to Alfie Solomons? Oh there he is, 60 seconds of screen time to help wrap up the Opium connection. Handy.
    Fantastic television but all of that should really have been spread over the last couple of episodes, not squeezed into one. Leave the last one for the last couple of pieces to fall into place - I love it when a plan comes together.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mick P View Post
    What came out is that only one man is capable of killing Tommy Shelby and that man is Tommy Shelby.
    With the amount he smokes, I am surprised he has made it this far! Mind you, June Brown made it to 95.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Smith View Post
    Yes, 6 of 6 redeemed the show. A shame that the other 5 episodes weren't up to standard.
    Nailed it with this comment^^^^^^^^^