closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any Doxa 600T owners?

Any Doxa 600T owners?

Anyone have a Doxa 600T and can comment on how it wears for you. I appreciate this is highly subjective. I quite like these and read this review with interest as it clearly didn’t wear well for the reviewer.

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/a-...-doxa-sub-600t

Quote Originally Posted by matt74 View Post
    Anyone have a Doxa 600T and can comment on how it wears for you. I appreciate this is highly subjective. I quite like these and read this review with interest as it clearly didn’t wear well for the reviewer.

https://www.hodinkee.com/articles/a-...-doxa-sub-600t
    Yes, but it took a while to get used to. The lugs sit high relative to the caseback, which feels quite odd.

I originally had the T&T LE version, but didn't like the rubber strap, so returned it and ordered the standard bracelet version. I wore it around the house for a couple of days before deciding to keep it.

Thanks for the info. None of my watches have a similar chunky case back design so one to go and try first I think.

Thanks for the info. None of my watches have a similar chunky case back design so one to go and try first I think.
    Can always buy from Jura and take advantage of their returns policy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL I presume?

Quote Originally Posted by ed335d View Post
    Can always buy from Jura and take advantage of their returns policy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Yes I have a Doxa 600T but I’m glad I clicked on your link 1st as it’s one of the earlier versions of the Doxa Sub 600T and looks nothing like the one in your link.
    Last edited by gmt 16750; 7th February 2022 at 22:42.

I really like these but it’s not the first time I’ve heard that they don’t wear well.

I also have a bony 7 inch wrist so sadly, I don’t think it’s for me.

If they released a similar model with a slimmer case (400T?), I might jump on it!

I have to say I like the look of these but that article has killed it for me. The case back and lug positions just looks weird and uncomfortable to me!

Pretty much where I’ve ended up. I’d likely want to put something like this on a rubber nato but think that would make it worse. May still hunt down somewhere to try one but had near enough decided to buy until I read that article. Something for the back burner.

Pretty much where I’ve ended up. I’d likely want to put something like this on a rubber nato but think that would make it worse. May still hunt down somewhere to try one but had near enough decided to buy until I read that article. Something for the back burner.
    I recently purchased the 600t aquamarine with ceramic bezel. The case back does make the watch sit high on the wrist but not so much as to make it an issue. I only have a 6.75” wrist but it’s quite flat so I’ve found the watch to be very comfortable. The chunky bracelet does a great job of stopping the watch head flopping around.
    Last edited by davida; 1st April 2022 at 18:17.

Thanks for the post, was about to ask you how it wore on the Doxa thread but you beat me too it here. Aquamarine with the black bezel would be my choice too, think it looks great. I’m still very tempted to get one and give it a go.

Goldsmiths at the Trafford Centre have quite a selection if you are anywhere near? Failing that, I’m sure you’re local branch would get some in to try.

I just reviewed one for my youtube channel here is the link https://youtu.be/Ym2lQ1x5-jM

The watch was ok but I wouldnt go for it on the bracelet as it felt very cheap the silicone strap is better

Last edited by bazza.; 6th May 2022 at 21:34.

Really enjoyed your review, thanks.
    I think you summed it up perfectly. For the money, it’s a great looking, purpose built dive watch. Sure, the bracelet could be better quality but it’s really comfortable and does its job admirably.