closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Incoming RAF Elliott WW2 station clock

Incoming RAF Elliott WW2 station clock

I been wanting one of these for a while I got a great price on it. This will make 3 Elliett military clocks in the collection. Should get it next Tuesday. Found this for sell in the states a plus the last time I tried to buy one it was located in England the seller did not want to ship it to the state's theses are big I can kind of understands there are risk. Just glad I found this one. These are cheaper in price than sector clocks all because of the dial basically the same clock except the dial. It's like having history on the wall. Was made around 1941.

Last edited by River Rat; 3rd February 2022 at 00:22.

That’s a lovely clock
    I would like one for the kitchen

Master
    Blog Entries
    Really nice. I’d love a sector clock.

Very nice indeed. Original sector clocks are serious money these days so I settled for a modern quartz reproduction and have it up in the kitchen.

Master
    Lovely and elegant. Congratulations.

Well received it the other day. Was interesting setting this clock up. It's a heavy clock had to use a stud finder to find the proper place that would take the weight of this clock I used a long screw that I used my drill to put it in the wall. The pendulum you install that after you get it on the wall. There is a side door to put the pendulum in and a bottom door that locks to adjust the bob attached to the pendulum to adjust the speed. So far it is running OK. These have eight-day movement and is a fusee movement chain driven.

Up and running on the wall of my office.

Master
    Good to see it up and running as it should be. Thanks for posting the photo.