closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko Sharp Edge Review

Seiko Sharp Edge Review

So here it is it won’t be available to buy for another few weeks but I was lucky enough to get my hands on one for review

https://youtu.be/_U2jY-T6UuM

I enjoyed the review Bazza and it really does look a lot better than the pictures suggest.

The dial, initially looks like seventies wallpaper but is actually quite stunning and the blued hands make it very legible which, as I’m getting older, is becoming far more important to me.

Thanks Bazza, that was an enjoyable video. Having picked up the SPB165J1 Shrioneri White dial late last year (featured in today's Friday thread) I'm inclined to agree with you - it's a half-way house between the lower Seiko ranges and the Grand Seiko. The case finishing is superb and lives up to its sharp edge name. The dials really do have impact and raise the perceived quality - they punch above their price for certain. The bracelet looks to be Grand Seiko style although may be a lower quality. Mine went straight onto a blue strap to match the seconds hand so the bracelet is untouched and unsized.