closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: 16613 value

Craftsman

16613 value

Good friend of mine selling a 2006 two tone sub flat blue dial full set inc. purchase receipt.

He`s only worn it outside the house a handful of times, so in mint condition. I really like the older subs, have a 16610 and 14060m. So nice to add to the collection.

Any idea on a sensible friend to friend price guys?

Last edited by forest172; 2nd February 2022 at 14:40.

Craftsman
    Well he popped round today and I liked it that much it’s now on my wrist. Cracking condition

Master
    Great pick up, clearly you came to an amicable agreement on price. Its certainly a different look from your two black dialed subs. The blue looks fantastic , now just take care of those polished centre links.

Steve

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    Great pick up, clearly you came to an amicable agreement on price. Its certainly a different look from your two black dialed subs. The blue looks fantastic , now just take care of those polished centre links.

Steve
    Had a word with a few dealers and found out what they’d pay and gave him £250 more. So safe in my eyes. Yeah definitely a summer watch. Reminds me of something a 1995 Essex car dealer would wear. But I love it

Wondering why people with no interest in watches are on a watch forum?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forest172 View Post
    Well he popped round today and I liked it that much it’s now on my wrist. Cracking condition

That looks in super condition

Quote Originally Posted by forest172 View Post
    Had a word with a few dealers and found out what they’d pay and gave him £250 more. So safe in my eyes. Yeah definitely a summer watch. Reminds me of something a 1995 Essex car dealer would wear. But I love it
    I’m a Stockport car dealer….. and I love mine but it’s nowhere near as good nick as yours. Absolute classic.