closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Hotels in Whitby recommendations?

Master

Hotels in Whitby recommendations?

I believe there may be a few fellow members on here from around the Whitby area and I知 looking for local knowledge as to the best hotels in Whitby for a short break for me & the Mrs please.
    Ideally a king or super king bed, decent grub & and decent view would be ideal.
    TIA.

Quote Originally Posted by gmt 16750 View Post
    I believe there may be a few fellow members on here from around the Whitby area and I’m looking for local knowledge as to the best hotels in Whitby for a short break for me & the Mrs please.
    TIA.

Have a look at “The Marine”. They have lovely rooms overlooking the marine (of course), great food and really good atmosphere. There’s more but that would be my choice. I’ll add a link to it in 2 mins.

Website link- https://www.the-marine-hotel.co.uk/

PS- not sure on the bed sizes though.

Master
    Thank you Alex - now sorted. :-)

Thank you Alex - now sorted. :-)

Pleasure Sir, if I can help with anything else Whitby related drop me a pm and I値l do my best.

Hey Alexaff. A very timely recommendation as I was looking for somewhere in the area to book on my way to Plockton, Scotland for a week in August - now booked for two nights. I grew up in Marske by the Sea but the accommodation options there are......limited. Planning a couple of days of touring places in an area I left in 1976 but have hugely fond memories of growing up. I'll be sure to pay you a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by Skier View Post
    Hey Alexaff. A very timely recommendation as I was looking for somewhere in the area to book on my way to Plockton, Scotland for a week in August - now booked for two nights. I grew up in Marske by the Sea but the accommodation options there are......limited. Planning a couple of days of touring places in an area I left in 1976 but have hugely fond memories of. I'll be sure to pay you a visit.
    Great, please do pop in anytime. I lived in Redcar for a few years and have friends in Marske. You’ll have a nice stay in Whitby- it’s a lovely little town with bags of character.

If anyone would like any restaurant recommendations just drop me a pm and I’ll let you know where the mrs and I like to go.
    Last edited by alexaff; 22nd January 2022 at 23:14.

I believe there may be a few fellow members on here from around the Whitby area and I知 looking for local knowledge as to the best hotels in Whitby for a short break for me & the Mrs please.
    TIA.
    Just tried to reply to your pm but your messages are full :) please could you delete some and I値l resend.

Best wishes,

Alex