closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Moser Warranty Repair Times

Moser Warranty Repair Times

Given their niche status I don't expect much of an answer but has anyone sent a watch back to Moser for a warranty repair and can give me a rough idea of the wait?
    My Endeavour developed a fault in mis-September and was returned to Watchfinder to be sent back to Moser for repair. After it made it's way through their system it was sent to Moser at the end of September with the promise of an update in a couple of weeks. Since then I've heard nothing, Watchfinder service/aftersale don't reply to emails or answer the phone and contacting the sales team or boutiques all they say is that they will pass on a message to aftersales/servicing, but with the caveat that aftersales/servicing are very understaffed, which may explain some of the stories about them not offering to buy watches at the moment.
    I know that servicing work for some brands takes an age but I've always had very speedy warranty work on any watches that have needed it, and a feature of the Moser movement is that the escapement is removed as one piece and replaced with one ready to go to speed things up so I wasn't expecting a long wait.

Master
    Not quite what you’re looking for but I sent a watch directly back to Moser for a service a few years ago and it was quite a quick turnaround. From memory about 2 months or so from it arriving with them to being ready. First class service and the watch came back looking like new. I ended up going to their factory with a mate to pick it up and got a tour which was pretty awesome

My experience with Moser was also very good. Quick turnaround (under 2 months) and superb comms. I would email them direct.

Thanks both, as I suspected. I’ll fire a message off to Moser this morning and hope they respond. Last time I tried to message a maker, Breguet, they refused to answer me because their contract was with the dealer that sent the watch to them and not me as the owner. Hopefully better luck this time.

Master
    Edouard is very active on the Moser Fans Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/Moserfans.

simon

Strange isn’t it that a two month turnaround is considered good when for most other items it wouldn’t be at all acceptable.
    The actual work must take less than two weeks.

It seems that my message to Moser was answered but not to me directly. Just received an update from Watchfinder, the watch should be back in about three weeks.