closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Scottish UFO Sighting Possibly Believable>>

Master
    Blog Entries

Scottish UFO Sighting Possibly Believable>>

OK poor quality video but half believable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02LxfCVSK2w

fake, the only UFO`s you will see in the sky are military farting around with tax payers money. I had to sign a bunch of forms saying that i could never speak of their farting around or they would put me in jail

Master
    Blog Entries
    Arr ic.

Quote Originally Posted by xellos99 View Post
    I had to sign a bunch of forms saying that i could never speak of their farting around or they would put me in jail
    Looks like "You're Nicked" then 😂

To be fair I have seen many things in the sky at chucking out time. This looks no different.
    Many moons ago a mate and I were working away for a few weeks in a remote part of the country, every night on the way home from the pub we would encounter the worlds tallest sheep standing in a field.
    It took us 6 weeks of post pub staggering, night after night to work out it was a Llama, so this could be anything.
    ;-)

Master
    There was always UFO sightings before the airfield at Machrihanish was shut. Interesting place in the 80s .

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Unfortunately no video footage can ever be believed anymore. Technology is just too good, even at a consumer level. I've a drone that can shoot 4k video, and a Macbook with Adobe After Effects. I'm pretty sure I could create a believable UFO video pretty easily, in HD. All I got from that video was 5 minutes of black screen.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Yep poor video, you'll need max brightness screen setting and a dark room.

I've described what I saw back in 1997 before on previous threads. It certainly was not from this planet, however it may have been from the future? Nobody is going to tell me the military are testing technology in broad day light, on a sunny day over my local housing estate!

Grand Master
    Ive watched too many to count of these programmes and videos!.
    Admittedly many years ago film of anything was always grainy and or blurred!,which can be put down to the tech back then.But surely not now when every man and his dog has access to a mobile phone giving clear images,we dont see programmes since the mobile phone revolution showing sharp,clear and certainly not as in the 50s to lates 80s.
    Even now anything we see still doesnt show anything otherthan a blurry image or light in the sky!,and if it was there to see,why not 100s of videos or pics from all those people with a mobile phone in their pocket.

Too inconclusive for me with what they show us,particularly with the tech we all have in our pockets today.

Master
    Lazer lights on wispy clouds. Happens all the time around "popular" seaside resorts.

fake, the only UFO`s you will see in the sky are military farting around with tax payers money. I had to sign a bunch of forms saying that i could never speak of their farting around or they would put me in jail
    I can quite believe that. Reality is there is much we are not privy to and that includes the amount of cyber spying that goes on at a global level. Huge data centres processing emails, telephone calls etc for key words and phrases. Big brother is well and truly watching us and if anyone does not like it they have to truly go off grid and even then if they wanted they could watch you via satellite.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wildheart View Post
    I've described what I saw back in 1997 before on previous threads. It certainly was not from this planet, however it may have been from the future? Nobody is going to tell me the military are testing technology in broad day light, on a sunny day over my local housing estate!
    Interested to read that, which thread was it on?
    Started out with nothing. Still have most of it left.

fake, the only UFO`s you will see in the sky are military farting around with tax payers money. I had to sign a bunch of forms saying that i could never speak of their farting around or they would put me in gaol
    (FTFY)

What an excellent quality video, how could it be anything else? I suggest you look again, about half way through you can clearly see a little green guy waving out the window. I think he has a stick of Blackpool rock in the other hand, but it could be one of those anal probes that aliens always use.

I'm as convinced as I ever was!

Master
    This just reminds me of a sketch from Only Fools and Horses when Trigger thinks that he is seeing a UFO out of the window of the Nags Head when in fact it's him blinking.

I once saw an Aberdonian buying a round of drinks.................

Never got a photo, I'm afraid...

Now I question my recollection.

Believable if you want to believe ... Especially if you've nothing better to do and look for them on You Tube and hope to find a few ...
    "Well they would say that ... wouldn't they!"

^^^ ... will likely be some anti-vax crackpots falling for it
    "Well they would say that ... wouldn't they!"

Quote Originally Posted by oldoakknives View Post
    Interested to read that, which thread was it on?
    UFO sightings....discuss (was the threads title).

Sent from my iPad using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Blog Entries
    Heres a 2nd video zoomed and slowwed down, the Scot is obvs fascinated by the ufo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvKWrlh9KM8
    Last edited by Bry1975; 20th January 2022 at 20:28.