closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Oh dear, ParcelFarce strike again.

Oh dear, ParcelFarce strike again.

Not for me, but some unlucky person is going to receive a shock soon, the Parcelfarce van has just been in our street and as soon as he opened the sliding door a very large box containing a TV fell out, I am assuming it was a TV as it had one printed on the box, the delivery driver simply picked it up and stood it on the step of the van and pushed it back in, if anyone is having a new TV delivered today and its coming by parcelfarce in Nth Lincs, let us know how you get on.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Lol if its from Curry's its already been kicked about!

Currys were the first store that sprung to mind, they do use PF

Oh dear, ParcelFarce strike again.

I’m sure read somewhere of Currys denying a claim stating that it must have been damaged by the person after delivery! I think this was based upon the fact that there was no outwardly damage to the box?

Master
    When we moved into our house a few years ago, the delivery driver with my tv opened up his door and started to pull the tv from the van.

He was at one end & was going to happily let the other drop to the ground when it emerged. I was straight out there, grabbed the other end & was like WTF. His response was ‘they’ve got padding aven’t they’ like I was the issue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk