closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Holidays 2022

Threaded View

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by valleywatch View Post
    Mi going to Fuerteventura for a month, this Saturday.

First holiday for 2 years!

I retired in June last year.

For a fair few years, I was planning my retirement, aiming to spend the winter months in Thailand. Of course! Covid has put a stop to that! Never been to Spain before, let alone the Canaries, as long as its hotter then where I am , I will be a happy bunny!

Im "hoping", I may be able to get back to Thailand later this year....but not banking on it!
    We were on Lanzarote last November. My first trip to the Canaries - and hopefully not my last! I really liked it there.

When staying a month, I would take the chance to do some island-hopping: have a look on one or two other islands as well. After seeing Lanzarote, I'm curious how the other islands look.

----

Up in this thread I wrote about my wife who's skiing in Switzerland this week. In the past, she and the boys always had to go during school holidays. Now she's skiing with her brother and not bothered with school holidays. She told me that she and and my brother in law had the slopes all to themselves this afternoon. She sent me some pics: slopes are empty and the weather is beautiful. No-one is skiing, the ski gondolas are empty etc. She talks about a surrealistic holiday.
    Last edited by thieuster; 10th January 2022 at 22:17.