closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Valuation help- Breitling B-1

Valuation help- Breitling B-1

I’ve decided to move a few things on that haven’t seen the light of day for a while but struggling with a fair valuation of a Breitling B1.

Prices seem to be all over the place and the market has gone a bit mad over the last couple of years. A quick web search shows anything from £1k to £2.5k which seems very steep!

Model in question is a blue dial A68362. 2001 full set on the fighter bracelet and in good condition.

Any ideas on a fair price for a private sale?

Thanks in advance!

Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Thanks for the link. Mostly US data though which skews the average price somewhat given most watches are cheaper stateside.

The last one to sell on here was £1275 a few years ago and had some alarm issues. I was thinking the £1400-1500 mark seemed reasonable?

Mostly US data though which skews the average price somewhat given most watches are cheaper stateside
    Which is then probably accurate to the (spirit of the) forum price, if you were looking to sell on here.

Decent photos at all angles would increase the responses you seek.

Thanks for the link, Ralph. I've never seen that site before.

Valuation help- Breitling B-1

There are many on Chrono24, so you should get a good understanding of value from there.