closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Time fairs watch fair In Uxbridge 5th Dec.

Time fairs watch fair In Uxbridge 5th Dec.

Hi all I haven’t been to this one, is it any good and are there lots of dealers there or is it a very small show?

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

I have not been for years but it used to be a largish affair, (no bargains) but wander around will kill an hour or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnlover View Post
    I have not been for years but it used to be a largish affair, (no bargains) but wander around will kill an hour or 2.
    Thanks it’s a fair drive for me so wanted to be sure it was worth a trip really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by kibrisjason View Post
    Thanks it’s a fair drive for me so wanted to be sure it was worth a trip really.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most of the good stuff will be gone / sold between dealers before the doors open, as I say I have not been for a while and will be unlikely to go again, even though is half an hour up the road.

I live even closer and having been twice won't bother again.

Last time I went there was a lot of stalls with clocks and parts, the watch stalls were crowded and there was nothing that caught my eye.

I'm sure there are some great watches there for sale but I felt as though I didn't know the secret signal to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by kace View Post
    I live even closer and having been twice won't bother again.

Last time I went there was a lot of stalls with clocks and parts, the watch stalls were crowded and there was nothing that caught my eye.

I'm sure there are some great watches there for sale but I felt as though I didn't know the secret signal to see them.
    "Secret signal" LOL.

It's true though. A friend of mine has taken a load of my watches to put on his stall there and most of the deals are done by traders amongst themselves before the show opens.

I can't go - Grandson's football.
    Cheers,
    Neil.