closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: WTB: Rolex 16600

WTB: Rolex 16600

But even though Christmas and Santa are just a few weeks away I won't be getting one as I can't afford it :(

What would you like Santa to bring you watch wise but you know he won't ? :)

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
    But even though Christmas and Santa are just a few weeks away I won't be getting one as I can't afford it :(

What would you like Santa to bring you watch wise but you know he won't ? :)
    If we're into asking preposterous things, I'll go with Scarlet Johanson in lingerie....

Preposterous you say? An olive-green 5711 for me then please - oh, and at the risk of sounding greedy, a Platona for the stocking filler.

Master
    The Ulysse Nardin Executive Moonstruck Worldtimer in platinum please rich Santa

Not to everyones taste I know but makes me slightly lightheaded when I see it.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by julian2002 View Post
    Ulysse Nardin watches are hate it or love it, aren't they?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by julian2002 View Post

Not to everyones taste I know but makes me slightly lightheaded when I see it.
    Try the outlet village at Bicester. They were doing big discounts off the Ulysse Nardin that they have in stock.

Master
    Ulysse Nardin watches are hate it or love it, aren't they?
    Yep, unfortunately most think I'm insane for loving them.

Quote Originally Posted by joe narvey View Post
    Try the outlet village at Bicester. They were doing big discounts off the Ulysse Nardin that they have in stock.
    This is definitely something I plan on doing for one of their lesser pieces next year, unfortunately the cheapest (rose gold) version of the above is $75k new with the platinum at $95+k I doubt even with a very deep discount I could slip that expenditure past the wife without dying. Added to the fact that they are a limited edition of iirc 150 each and I doubt I'll ever see one on my wrist baring a lotto win.