closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Has anyone ever dealt with Duffle Coat Shop ?

Has anyone ever dealt with Duffle Coat Shop ?

My wife has been wanting one for a while so yesterday I searched on line and came across DuffleCoat Shop, seemed ideal, chose what we wanted, placed the order, no money was asked for, strange but got an email confirming order and nothing else, tried to ring them today to pay and ask about delivery, but phone just rings and then cuts off.

The website looks impressive but...................

https://dufflecoatshop.com/about-us/

I run all online sellers through this site before buying:

https://www.scamadviser.com/check-we...lecoatshop.com

Can't help with the Duffle Coat Shop but I can recommend the Gloverall site especially their surplus discounts. I've bought two for my missus from there recently and one each for my grandsons and they're excellent quality.
    There's an extra 10% off the sale items with the code CM10 today.

The site looks genuine and they appear to have a physical store but the brands they sell are all English so just buy here direct.

Quote Originally Posted by bigvic View Post
    Can't help with the Duffle Coat Shop but I can recommend the Gloverall site especially their surplus discounts. I've bought two for my missus from there recently and one each for my grandsons and they're excellent quality.
    There's an extra 10% off the sale items with the code CM10 today.
    Thanks, look like bargains in the surplus section, hopefully she will like the colors there :)

Having looked around for my wife I quite fancy one myself now for dog walking.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTigerUK View Post
    Thanks, look like bargains in the surplus section, hopefully she will like the colors there :)

Having looked around for my wife I quite fancy one myself now for dog walking.

Amazon are doing an extra 20% on a few of the Original Montgomery duffle coats which takes them down to £190ish (might be Prime Members only...) but only with the buffalo horn toggles, should be easy enough to change to wooden ones.
    I bought one but sent it back as it was clearly a return but didn't bother ordering a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by bigvic View Post
    Amazon are doing an extra 20% on a few of the Original Montgomery duffle coats which takes them down to £190ish (might be Prime Members only...) but only with the buffalo horn toggles, should be easy enough to change to wooden ones.
    I bought one but sent it back as it was clearly a return but didn't bother ordering a replacement.
    The DuffleCoat shop has now emailed to say they no longer deal with the UK :(

My wife is only 4' 11" so she is looking for a short version not 3/4 like on Amazon, becoming a PITA, phew :(

What do they sell?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Fender View Post
    What do they sell?
    Duffle coats, it's in the title, or is it me!?

The DuffleCoat shop has now emailed to say they no longer deal with the UK :(

(
    This might have been the giveaway:

Our warehouse is located in the center of Europe — Prague (K Botiči 1453/6, 101 00 Praha 10-Vršovice, Czech Republic), which allows us to send duffle coats to any part of the world as quickly as possible.

Can't think why you'd buy from them and not direct from the UK manufacturer?

Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    This might have been the giveaway:

Our warehouse is located in the center of Europe — Prague (K Botiči 1453/6, 101 00 Praha 10-Vršovice, Czech Republic), which allows us to send duffle coats to any part of the world as quickly as possible.

Can't think why you'd buy from them and not direct from the UK manufacturer?
    Good price and the exact coat she wanted.

Good price and the exact coat she wanted.
    I know it’s moot now but wouldn’t there have been an extra 20% on import? We’ll never know

Has anyone ever dealt with Duffle Coat Shop ?

I know it’s moot now but wouldn’t there have been an extra 20% on import? We’ll never know
    They should have taken their own VAT off or the price shown could have included UK VAT (which they would collect).

Daft though that website encouraged UK visitors - in English with GBP prices - if they didn’t want to deal with us.

I don't know if your married or not but i've been married 53 years and if I can make myself happy by making my wife happy then in my books thats happy days.

ps: Or replace happy with shut her up :)

Master
    I don't know if your married or not but i've been married 53 years and if I can make myself happy by making my wife happy then in my books thats happy days.

ps: Or replace happy with shut her up :)
    I like that John - or someone else’s wife