closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: RSC authentication

Threaded View

RSC authentication

Hi all, hope everyone is indoors away from the frost! Would appreciate an opinion on an incoming purchase. Finally hunted down an A serial zenith that seemed to fit my needs. Recently serviced, working luminova, SEL and the lot. No B & P although that doesn’t really bother me. Comes with the RSC service card.

Seller is a fairly reputable Italian seller on Chrono24 with a brick and mortar.

With the 14 day authentication guarantee I would be inclined to get it authenticated. Problem is I’m based in Ireland, and dealers/watchmakers who would authenticate a watch are far and few between. I could fly over to London and pop into St.James’s. I’m struggling to find a way of getting RSC to authenticate it without leaving the watch there for a week. Would RSC pop the back for a simple ‘adding a link’ request? I could tell them it’s not running to spec and ask for a regulation but that could take awhile couldn’t it. It’s still under the service warranty.

Would appreciate any suggestions on how I can it authenticated within that 14 day period. Here’s some photos. It’s still stuck enroute in France I’d say.

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images