closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Big Crown Pointer Date 403

Big Crown Pointer Date 403

I really like the look of these. I think Oris is finally doing enough to differentiate the in house watches from the older Sellita-filled ones, and thus justify the price premium.

It’s still a bit punchy at 2.6k but at least it’s not available for a grand less with a more proven movement.

One to watch on eBay, I think!

Craftsman
    Gorgeous I think! Going to be keeping an eye on these, might pick one up if they do any discounts

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

I really like this, waiting for a white dial version.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just about visually perfect in my eyes, and with their in house movement inside I don’t think the price is ridiculous either.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    A round of applause for being one of the few brands to look at a 40mm model and think it would look better (and have more of its original vintage charm) in 38mm. Of course someone will be along to point out that their wrist is too big for it, but those who like larger watches are hardly short of choices. There are surprisingly few in the sweet spot between 36 and 40. Looks very nice with an interesting mix of features and styling. If Oris carry on this way they could be a thinking man’s choice.