closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Advice on potential bracelet/clasp upgrade for Daytona

Advice on potential bracelet/clasp upgrade for Daytona

I was in my AD today and got talking about the cost of a newer style bracelet/clasp for my 2008 steel Daytona. I currently have the older style clasp with a circular hole which I believe is unique to the Daytona. The newer style bracelet/clasp can be bought as a whole piece for £1500 brand new. I haven’t a clue what my bracelet would make but I guess maybe half the cost of the new one potentially. This means I could have a newer, imo more solid clasp and new bracelet for not a lot of money. Coupled to the fact that the only difference I can see between the latest and older generation Daytona is the dial and bezel, I could bring my own watch relatively up to date for not a lot of money.
    Would you do it? Anyone have done it? Waste of money? Any opinions appreciated..

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    I was in my AD today and got talking about the cost of a newer style bracelet/clasp for my 2008 steel Daytona. I currently have the older style clasp with a circular hole which I believe is unique to the Daytona. The newer style bracelet/clasp can be bought as a whole piece for £1500 brand new. I haven’t a clue what my bracelet would make but I guess maybe half the cost of the new one potentially. This means I could have a newer, imo more solid clasp and new bracelet for not a lot of money. Coupled to the fact that the only difference I can see between the latest and older generation Daytona is the dial and bezel, I could bring my own watch relatively up to date for not a lot of money.
    Would you do it? Anyone have done it? Waste of money? Any opinions appreciated..
    I'd suggest if you do decide to get the new one, you keep the old one and don't sell it. Keep the set complete.