closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone got a Everose 18K Root beer GMT

Master
    Blog Entries

Anyone got a Everose 18K Root beer GMT

Really want to try and get a hold of one. I have watched a few online at around £40k but they seem to sit.

Is this something that could be bought closer to retail or are they as unobtainable as any Rolex at the minute?

Anyone got experience of waiting times on these?

Cheers

Master
    They have recently shot up in price in the last 6 months you would have been able to get one at about a £1,000 over list. Now like anything Rolex a bit harder. But achievable to obtain; have you tried one one the wrist?

I would suggest you do it’s a lot of everrose gold which I know is stating the obvious.

Master
    Blog Entries

Master
    Blog Entries
    Go speak to your local dealer. If you pay over list then more power to you. No grey is offering over list so what you see is the dealer profit, means it’s not the same as the steel frenzy.

You will wait a little while, but a dealer will sell you it.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kash View Post
    Go speak to your local dealer. If you pay over list then more power to you. No grey is offering over list so what you see is the dealer profit, means it’s not the same as the steel frenzy.

You will wait a little while, but a dealer will sell you it.
    I might chance it with an AD then.

Master
    I was told I could have the next one in at my AD, have only 1 TT DJ 41 as prior purchase history, but decided to go for something else. Who knows if I would have actually got the next one but no good reason to doubt what I was told. I’d say try your luck with an AD and with a little wait you could get one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one, it's a very very coppery rose and not to everyone's taste. Try before you buy. Also beware it is a very flashy peice and very easily noticed by non watch aware general public.

Most AD's will likely get 1-2 of this model per year so it really depends on their order bank/relationship with Rolex.

I'd agree totally with JC180 that due to the colourways it does appear very copper like compared to other more "pink" Everose Rolex PM models like the Skydweller and Daytona for example. But it is a lovely piece and I regret turning one down last year.