closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
Results 1,551 to 1,557 of 1557

Thread: Got COVID!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Raffe View Post
    It's like intelligence tests. For some there is simply no point in testing.
    First proper smile this week, thank you!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Curta View Post
    I don't buy them but retain a stock as an outbreak could wipe out half the team for a few days and have a severe impact those who rely on our services. I recently picked up a dose during a long haul flight but tested before spreading it further.
    We still test whenever we feel that feeling of unwell.

Wife gets tests from work & they seem to still care about the general public, despite being a 'nasty' bank.

Poorly people should wear masks on public transport and in shops IMHO, but there is no chance of it happening - the only wearers of masks seem to be the criminal fraternity, who welcome it these days; but bet they refused to wear them before they worked out with the addition of a hoodie they could pretend to be doing their community role whilst robbing with anonymity.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Mj2k View Post
    We still test whenever we feel that feeling of unwell.

Wife gets tests from work & they seem to still care about the general public, despite being a 'nasty' bank.

Poorly people should wear masks on public transport and in shops IMHO, but there is no chance of it happening - the only wearers of masks seem to be the criminal fraternity, who welcome it these days; but bet they refused to wear them before they worked out with the addition of a hoodie they could pretend to be doing their community role whilst robbing with anonymity.
    This ^^^^^^ reminds me of a yoof I spotted during covid. I was cycling along a river path in Deeside N. wales . A young lad appeared riding a pit bike ( small motorcycle) . No plates loud exhaust , no helmet or gloves, but yes you have guessed it a blue disposable paper mask. Clearly a villain with a social conscious………….or maybe just disguising himself.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by higham5 View Post
    This ^^^^^^ reminds me of a yoof I spotted during covid. I was cycling along a river path in Deeside N. wales . A young lad appeared riding a pit bike ( small motorcycle) . No plates loud exhaust , no helmet or gloves, but yes you have guessed it a blue disposable paper mask. Clearly a villain with a social conscious………….or maybe just disguising himself.
    Missed getting a screenshot, but this comment had an advert for Canada Goose parkas next to it, prefect advertising based on content!

Journeyman
    Caught it at the work Christmas party in early December 2022, and symptoms lasted past February or March 2023. I'm glad I got the vaccines, and a later, milder strain. I'm pretty sure I would not have done well with the Alpha strain of March 2020 (or earlier).

Infection rates are rapidly increasing in the UK. Lots more people being hit but luckily due to vaccinations and previous infections it seems to be a milder than otherwise it would be.

Certainly a case to ensure that vulnerable or at risk family members get vaccinated if possible and wear masks in crowded areas like airports or train stations etc. Mainly because many of those that are infected are not isolating but are still too selfish wear a mask when out and about.

We could learn a lot from the Japanese and Koreans on this point!

Quote Originally Posted by paw3001 View Post

We could learn a lot from the Japanese and Koreans on this point!
    That, because people in Japan still get respiratory infections, masks have always been a waste of time?