closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Watchfinder,strange goings on

  1. #1

    Watchfinder,strange goings on

    I was looking for a particular watch on there site only last week,now they had 2 but not the exact model I was after.
    Looked today and they had 4,the 2 new additions are the model Iím after.
    Now this watch isnít something you see everyday so itís highly unlikely that they have had 2 trade ins .
    So my question is ,does the site keep a record of whatís been viewed and then they put more stock into that area ,so any potential purchaser then has more options.
    Thereís got to be something going on .


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Grand Master markrlondon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    23,127
    Blog Entries
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post
    So my question is ,does the site keep a record of whatís been viewed and then they put more stock into that area ,so any potential purchaser then has more options.
    Thereís got to be something going on .
    Wouldn't be surprising. That and search terms (both locally and incoming from Google).

    They also clearly like to keep stock 'fresh' on the website.

  3. #3
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Nottinghamshire
    Posts
    146
    It's peculiar, I was looking yesterday and they had 62 Submariners and 59 GMTs but no Milgauss?

  4. #4
    Grand Master markrlondon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    23,127
    Blog Entries
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt M View Post
    It's peculiar, I was looking yesterday and they had 62 Submariners and 59 GMTs but no Milgauss?
    As of just now, there is one: https://www.watchfinder.co.uk/Rolex/...67/item/206747

    Perhaps it was listed as a response to your search. ;-)

    Or perhaps even my own search. I DDG'd "watchfinder.co.uk milgauss".

    Or perhaps they really are short of Milgausses.

    The mysterious ways of multi-million pound marketing and website analytics... ;-)
    Last edited by markrlondon; 24th November 2021 at 16:45.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by mk1974 View Post
    Now this watch isnít something you see everyday so itís highly unlikely that they have had 2 trade ins .
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dealers can do trade with other dealers all over the world, it is just your assumption that those watches are from trade-ins or customers coming in the shop.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information