closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Aquastar Deepstar II

Aquastar Deepstar II

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere - I couldn't see any other threads.

I'm really liking the look of the new Aquastar Deepstar II. I very nearly bought the Deepstar 2020 but was a bit put off by the long lug to lug length. At 36.75 X 46mm this should be a better fit for my weedy wrists. Obviously it loses the chronograph function but retains the looks of the original which I really like. Did anyone else order one?

Photos from the Aquastar website:

I did see it but didn’t order.
    I think the dial (especially at that size) is way too busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    37mm for a dive watch is a bit small for me, but I do like it... Although liking and buying are far apart.. :)

Did nearly impulse buy the grey dial yesterday. The website was really slow and trying to checkout was a real pain. I then saw mention that the first batch would ship in a few weeks with a second batch in May 2022 but there was no reference to which batch my order would be in. I think I’d have secured a spot in the first release but wasn’t prepared to wait……

Now that I’ve slept on it I’m happy to see some owners reviews and perhaps pick one up pre owned. Note the grey dial is now available in a third batch scheduled for July 2022.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had the chrono version from last year but found it a little chunky, this new version I think is to small , i bloody sound like Goldilocks
    I’m not a fan of the prefunding , pay for a watch then wait patiently start shipping first batch in December talk now of batches in July , no I don’t want to that , make a watch get it ready then offer it for sale

Master
    Blog Entries
    What is the function of the bezel?

Also when Aquastar say July what they really mean is maybe September

Quote Originally Posted by Balance wheel View Post
    I had the chrono version from last year but found it a little chunky, this new version I think is to small , i bloody sound like Goldilocks
    I’m not a fan of the prefunding , pay for a watch then wait patiently start shipping first batch in December talk now of batches in July , no I don’t want to that , make a watch get it ready then offer it for sale
    Definitely agree on the pre-funding. The Horage GMT is a good example - you can pre-order now for delivery in a year's time! I actually like the watch but a lot can happen in a year!

Craftsman
    I like that a lot. I love the look of the chrono but wouldn't want a chrono diver so this is a nice option.

Pretty little thing but I still consider the chrono to be a better long term proposition.