closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Apple products and Black Friday

Apple products and Black Friday

Does anyone happen to know if Apple (and all the retailers that sell Apple products) get involved with Black Friday. Thinking of getting my wife an apple watch for Christmas, non cellular and looking at the SE, but if there is a deal to be had with any of the other variants then happy to wait.

Good question. I called yesterday and was told they generally don't eg MacBooks. Then again, some stores are cheaper than others normally, so it might be a case of looking around.

Master
    Apple used to but stopped doing deals. Places like JL may do a price match and seem to often add an extra year warranty in.

Usually it's places like Very that do deals around this time (but maybe not specifically Black Friday). I've often found apple stuff with cashback offers there at this time of year.

Amazon will, there's 40 quid off Airpod Pros at the moment. Apple won't do anything much themselves though.

Quote Originally Posted by junglebert View Post
    Amazon will, there's 40 quid off Airpod Pros at the moment. Apple won't do anything much themselves though.
    The margins on Apple product means that most Apple deals are funded by Apple. No idea about this example though as I'm not in that game any more.

On Black Friday you'd expect to see older laptops get discounted - these sell fast. Also older versions of iPads get some money off. The lower spec phones occasionally get support too.

As usual, if you can get if from JL, do so - the extended warranty makes all the difference.

Craftsman
    I’m in an identical position - Apple Watch SE for the wife for Christmas. So I’m watching a few sites like a hawk to see if there’s any discount to be had.

Amazon had a few Series 6’s on about £40 but obviously that’s still more expensive than the SE…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently purchased an iPhone 13 which was selling/sold out in most places, with my primary choice being JL. Once back in stock, I purchased JL vouchers through work which gave 5% off. The next day I saw spend £200, get £20 off in JL via the JL app with all Apple products excluded.

It may be worth looking at any credit cards eg Amex has spend £250 and get £50 cash back but unsure of any exclusions.

It is worthwhile checking Hot UK Deals.

Last few years I think Apple have just provided vouchers
    It's just a matter of time...