closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone got a spare Battery clamp to fit over 395 battery

Anyone got a spare Battery clamp to fit over 395 battery

Hi all
    I have lost the little battery clamp from a heuer 2000 and hoped someone might have one I could buy.

Its one of the ones that fits over the top of a 395 battery and looks like a little crown - like this photo:

I would of course be happy to pay or donate to the fundraiser if anyone can help
    Thanks and regards
    Robert
    Last edited by Robertf; 13th November 2021 at 10:51.

Blog Entries
    If that's an ETA 955.something movement then there is a good chance that this pack contains the part you need: https://www.cousinsuk.com/product/ba...d-swiss-brands

Remember that Cousins prices exclude VAT and they do B2B sales only (i.e. you shouldn't buy from them if you're a consumer and you can't return the pack if it doesn't suit you).

Thanks Mark thats an option if no one has one knocking around in the watch box

Quote Originally Posted by Robertf View Post
    Hi all
    I have lost the little battery clamp from a heuer 2000 and hoped someone might have one I could buy.

Its one of the ones that fits over the top of a 395 battery and looks like a little crown - like this photo:

I would of course be happy to pay or donate to the fundraiser if anyone can help
    Thanks and regards
    Robert
    I have some Robert, I sell them on eBay and MWF, happy to sell you one on here.
    PM me.
    They’re £5 each, postage will be the same for 1 or 20, up to you.

Colin