closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Shipping of the Navigators

Shipping of the Navigators

This is the first day of shipping the new batch of Navigators and I discovered this morning that the 2-watch travelling cases are in several large outer cases marked "Navigator". Unfortunately they are all embossed "Caribbean" on the lid and I have no option but to use them.

It shouldn't have been difficult to get right because all the cases for differnt models are colour coded and this batch is the correct colour for the Navigator but wrong embossing.

I'll be having words.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Woo hoo Caribbean Navigator LE!

Master
    Give it a couple of years and this batch will be worth £££ with the "mismatch case"

*Stocks may go down as well as up. I'm not a financial advisor.

Master

Red face

Measure twice, cut once.

Looks like I got the non-LE version so will just have to console myself with the beauty of the watch itself
    Thanks for the quick shipping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by adg31; 3rd November 2021 at 09:46.

Quote Originally Posted by adg31 View Post
    Looks like I got the non-LE version so will just have to console myself with the beauty of the watch itself
    Thanks for the quick shipping!

I ordered 10 spare boxes for the first release and this is one of those.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    I ordered 10 spare boxes for the first release and this is one of those.

Eddie
    Thanks Eddie, putting the box to one side I’d have to say that the watch is fantastic. It’s running pretty much spot on after 48-hours, looks brilliant and comes from my hometown

Just curious about the Sellita SW210:

How many handwind turns from empty ?
    Power reserve of about 38 hours?

I’ am not familiar with the Sellita but have another watch (different movement) where it is 25 turns to full power. Just trying to figure out what to expect. Go team handwind.
    Thanks!

Craftsman
    About 18 for mine, go gentle- there is a definite stop.

Quote Originally Posted by wallyuk View Post
    About 18 for mine, go gentle- there is a definite stop.
    Is it normal for the crown to spring back whilst winding? Mine does that and it's a little disconcerting as it's difficult to tell if it's actually fully wound.

Edit: I mean that it springs back much more noticeably than my Hamilton with the H50 hand wind movement.
    Last edited by Sandpiper; 8th November 2021 at 16:03.

There are several that I will be aiming for tomorrow - this is one of them. Wish me luck - had none at previous store-openings.

If you must know: Navigator, Everest Silver Jubilee, Baby Speedbird .... there are (were) more, but these are sold out by now

Master
    If only I could buy one - got the message "Unfortunately, the limit for orders accepted this day has been reached. Please wait until next day to attempt placing another order" within 2m 45s of the store opening, having tried and failed to get a Monopusher...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    If only I could buy one - got the message "Unfortunately, the limit for orders accepted this day has been reached. Please wait until next day to attempt placing another order" within 2m 45s of the store opening, having tried and failed to get a Monopusher...
    Where I live in Cricklewood in north west London, there is a road named Chichele Road that used to be famous as a pickup location for casual building site labourers. During the 70s and 80s and into the 90s, mainly Irish labourers who didn't have a contract would hang out there very early in the morning for minibuses to come by and pick up casual building site labour. The point of my little story is that all the action was over very early in the morning: If they hadn't found work well before 9am, it was all over for the day.

The equivalent here is that you need to arrange things to be checking out within the first 20 seconds after opening for high demand items. Yes, check out within 20 seconds, not at 2m 45s. It really is that quick from what I can see and, yes, it really is possible (without special automation software).

Eddie hosts his shop on Shopify and I am not familiar with their international content distribution network but I suspect that network latency may be a (small) issue for you in Sydney. You can't get around this but, even so, it should not slow you down significantly as long as you are well prepared.
    Last edited by markrlondon; 14th November 2021 at 17:41.