closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: It’s funny how what you think you want, isn’t always what you actually want.

It’s funny how what you think you want, isn’t always what you actually want.

For a long time I’ve wanted a Damasko on a bracelet, so when I got one I was surprised to find myself a little underwhelmed by it. I liked the watch itself, but the whole package didn’t quite do it for me. So I didn’t wear it much and didn’t think too much about it. I got it out to sell it the other day, and thought I’d take the bracelet off and try an Erikas, and the difference is amazing, I love it, it might even take the place of my 857UTC as my daily wearer.

There is something not right about the Damasko bracelets. I find them intimidating.
    "The whole purpose of mechanical watches is to be impertinent." ~ Lionel a Marca, CEO of Breguet

Master
    As this was previously my watch, you could try it on a couple of GasGasBones canvas straps. They look fantastic in my opinion and really bring out the toolish nature of the full lume white dial watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I have to say I love the DC86 on the bracelet. Although, I also bought the black and orange Robby strap that goes with the watch but I don't seem to have the appropriate tool to remove the bracelet. I have tried with a Bergeon 6767 spring bar tool but having little luck and the twin-ended spring bar tool I have is a cheap jobbie from China and I wouldn't want to risk that. Any recommendations or tips?

Quote Originally Posted by Cat7 View Post
    As this was previously my watch, you could try it on a couple of GasGasBones canvas straps. They look fantastic in my opinion and really bring out the toolish nature of the full lume white dial watch
    I've never tried a GGB strap, I'll look out for one, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by BSB View Post
    I don't seem to have the appropriate tool to remove the bracelet. I have tried with a Bergeon 6767 spring bar tool but having little luck and the twin-ended spring bar tool I have is a cheap jobbie from China and I wouldn't want to risk that.
    I found the Damasko bracelet possibly the easiest to remove of all the ones I've tried, I just used a simple cheap single ended tool.