closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Vivobarefoot referral code?

Vivobarefoot referral code?

Afternoon TZ,

I'm trying some more barefoot/minimalist shoes after some success with Freet trainers, and I see that Vivo barefoot have a referral code system. It'll get you 20% off your next order when I order using your referral code, also giving me 20% off.

Do any of you have such a code?

Cheers,
    Hugh

No - but have you seen their refurb site ?

www.revivo.com

Shoes look brand new and have quite a good discount.
    I got a pair from there to also try them out !

cheers

matt

Master
    I wore brogues for years and they destroyed my feet. I tried a pair of Vivo and they helped, but the sole is too thin. I could feel every tiny stone. I’m now wearing leather Vans to work and they’re a brilliant compromise; wide toe box, zero drop but a thicker sole.

Quote Originally Posted by MattH View Post

www.revivo.com

cheers

matt
    That is a brilliant site - lots of their older styles too, which is handy as I like the visuals of a lot of their older stuff!

The only reticence is that they don't have the 100 day trial period to see if you get on with them in use. That is what's drawing me most to their new wares.

Which did you go for in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Rodder View Post
    I wore brogues for years and they destroyed my feet. I tried a pair of Vivo and they helped, but the sole is too thin. I could feel every tiny stone. I’m now wearing leather Vans to work and they’re a brilliant compromise; wide toe box, zero drop but a thicker sole.
    I must say I'm really getting on with the thin soles on my two pairs of Freet. I've found they make me much more aware of my surroundings as you have to think more about where you place your foot, and I quite like the extra feel the thin soles give.
    However, thus far it's just been on tarmac, concrete and grassy surfaces. I'm going away for a while for some hefty countryside walking and it'll be interesting to see how the thin soles feel after hours on the trot! You make a very good point so I'm going to take my standard Bergahaus hiking boots as a backup just in case.

Geo court in black - tbh the leather on them is very supple…

Very happy with tbem - just takes some getting used to

cheers

matt

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    I must say I'm really getting on with the thin soles on my two pairs of Freet. I've found they make me much more aware of my surroundings as you have to think more about where you place your foot, and I quite like the extra feel the thin soles give.
    However, thus far it's just been on tarmac, concrete and grassy surfaces. I'm going away for a while for some hefty countryside walking and it'll be interesting to see how the thin soles feel after hours on the trot! You make a very good point so I'm going to take my standard Bergahaus hiking boots as a backup just in case.
    My wife swears by them, she wears them everywhere and even runs in them, so you could be fine.

I’ll ask her if she has a discount code.

My wife swears by them, she wears them everywhere and even runs in them, so you could be fine.

I’ll ask her if she has a discount code.
    I've already placed an order with someone else's code - my apologies!

Quote Originally Posted by MattH View Post

www.revivo.com

cheers

matt
    Brilliant - thanks for the link - have wanted to try Vivibarefoot for years! Although this...

I tried a pair of Vivo and they helped, but the sole is too thin. I could feel every tiny stone.
    ...has been the biggest concern.

Quote Originally Posted by cman View Post
    Brilliant - thanks for the link - have wanted to try Vivibarefoot for years! Although this...

...has been the biggest concern.
    Give their 100 day trial a go then? I think it's really what is designed to cater for (but it's only on new ones rather than the Revivio stock).