closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: I was one of the lucky guys>>

I was one of the lucky guys>>

that finally got one of 178. This is one of the best collaborations I have seen, this one is über cool.

Oooo I like that Jocke. What’s the diameter of the case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Watch_Collector View Post
    Oooo I like that Jocke. What’s the diameter of the case?

Thanks, it is 42mm.

Craftsman
    Really cool… I love some of the collabs they’ve done in recent times. The Alain Silberstien collab was awesome too. What do you think of the build quality etc? I haven’t really handled anything from Louis wears before and due to the limited nature of the bits that I like I don’t think I’m likely to be able to before I inevitably pull the trigger

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aimforthebushes View Post
    What do you think of the build quality etc? I haven’t really handled anything from Louis wears before and due to the limited nature of the bits that I like I don’t think I’m likely to be able to before I inevitably pull the trigger
    Build quality of Louis Erard? I've got a triple date Louis Erard that I've had for 10 years (purchased from a very nice TZ-UKer) and I have no complaints over its build quality.

At one time I understand that Louis Erard watches were OEM'd by Zeno. I don't know if they still use Zeno, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimforthebushes View Post
    Really cool… I love some of the collabs they’ve done in recent times. The Alain Silberstien collab was awesome too. What do you think of the build quality etc? I haven’t really handled anything from Louis wears before and due to the limited nature of the bits that I like I don’t think I’m likely to be able to before I inevitably pull the trigger

Louis Erard has been on the market since 1929 and they make interesting regulators, for example. In this watch there is a Selitta SW 266-1 movement which is an ETA 2824 clone. This movement has LE modified with a regulator module. The movement is completely standard in other respects when it comes to finishes, such as when the LE logo is milled out in the rotor. So a solid back would have been preferable instead I think. LE provides a 3-year warranty on the watch. The case is really nice with a great finish.

I take the opportunity to send with a detailed picture also which shows the finish at the hand & dial.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Jocke View Post
    Louis Erard has been on the market since 1929 and they make interesting regulators, for example. In this watch there is a Selitta SW 266-1 movement which is an ETA 2824 clone. This movement has LE modified with a regulator module. The movement is completely standard in other respects when it comes to finishes, such as when the LE logo is milled out in the rotor. So a solid back would have been preferable instead I think. LE provides a 3-year warranty on the watch. The case is really nice with a great finish.

I take the opportunity to send with a detailed picture also which shows the finish at the hand & dial.

Looks like the dial/hands are beautifully finished!

That is special

Oooh that’s Different and finishing looks excellent

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app