closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Show your Doxa

Quote Originally Posted by Balance wheel View Post
    There’s one on eBay but it’s a crazy price I did a trade plus 500 my end with aAquadive so basically I paid about £1500
    Chasing the "vintage vibe" I bought an Aquadive Poseidon.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

There’s one on eBay but it’s a crazy price I did a trade plus 500 my end with aAquadive so basically I paid about £1500
    Yes I saw it, I think it’s definitely more a price “asked” than a price “paid”.
    Some other listings for the silver lungs bumped their prices up to follow when this one appeared, a shame really. Doxa are lovely, but not close to 5k lovely…
    If one day you are tired of the sharkhunter, I would be happy to help you with that

Quote Originally Posted by Wandril View Post
    Yes I saw it, I think it’s definitely more a price “asked” than a price “paid”.
    Some other listings for the silver lungs bumped their prices up to follow when this one appeared, a shame really. Doxa are lovely, but not close to 5k lovely…
    If one day you are tired of the sharkhunter, I would be happy to help you with that
    I see it all the time with doxa and resellers with unrealistic prices , A few years ago I was selling 1200ts for £1200 when I flipped them and personally I paid 1500 for the black lung professional at around the same time now i think £1600 and 2500 would be the figure
    I sold a Poseidon and a 50th searambler and a seahunter for 1600 each just recently when higher priced ones where on eBay and I think that’s a fair price the high priced ones on eBay are still for sale even now

Master
    I see it all the time with doxa and resellers with unrealistic prices , A few years ago I was selling 1200ts for £1200 when I flipped them and personally I paid 1500 for the black lung professional at around the same time now i think £1600 and 2500 would be the figure
    I sold a Poseidon and a 50th searambler and a seahunter for 1600 each just recently when higher priced ones where on eBay and I think that’s a fair price the high priced ones on eBay are still for sale even now
    I've been hankering after a 50th anniversary for a while now, after selling my 300 a while back. The ones I've seen on eBay tend to have dings and are priced to bid at over £2k starting. They don't seem to come up for sale many other places and the black lung versions are silly money - the price differential used to be hundreds not thousands! I don't think they are any rarer than the regular 50th anniversary, they just have the extra logo applied don't they?

Ant

Quote Originally Posted by frp422 View Post
    I've been hankering after a 50th anniversary for a while now, after selling my 300 a while back. The ones I've seen on eBay tend to have dings and are priced to bid at over £2k starting. They don't seem to come up for sale many other places and the black lung versions are silly money - the price differential used to be hundreds not thousands! I don't think they are any rarer than the regular 50th anniversary, they just have the extra logo applied don't they?

Ant
    The searambler 50th I sold was in decent condition I personally like to sell lower for quick sales rather than holding on ,
    The non aqualung searambler is actually rarer as believe it or not it didn’t sell out of the 300 made unlike the other 50th anniversary’s were as the silverlung did sell out of the 300
    The sharkhunter aqualung is a little different as only 200 where made of that model

Yes I agree! Good to see prices being kept at reasonable levels on Tz, and to be able to keep it that way. A 5k doxa sub wouldn’t feel as fun…

Craftsman
    Really enjoyed reading this thread on Doxa.
    I got bit by the Doxa bug 18 odd years ago. At the time, I couldn,t believe what an unusual watch design (I was pretty sheltered).
    Wearing my 2002 limited reissue Sharkhunter at the moment, complete with bike chain bracelet
    Happy Friday everyone!

That crystal!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmer42 View Post
    My one and only Doxa

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk
    Enjoying a new lease of life this summer on an Isofrane

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by davida View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That looks spot on, Aquamarine is not for me but I'm considering a white pearl
    How do you find the case thickness, how does it wear?
    cheers
    Ian

Master
    Well having taken a punt a couple of weeks ago, this is still on my wrist with no regrets at all, love it.
    Really liking the white dial for a change