closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: $70,000 Seiko on ebay

Master

$70,000 Seiko on ebay

Now ive seen it all, love the watch but would be afraid to wear it.

Seiko Spacewalk Spring Drive SPS005 Watch 100% Genuine Extremely Rare Ultimate A | eBay

Master
    Blog Entries
    Plus VAT and customs AND shipping charge!

It has climbed up in price steadily. A few years ago was offered one at much less- less than half of this price.

- - - Updated - - -

It has climbed up in price steadily. A few years ago was offered one at much less- less than half of this price.

Could be worse, you could spend that cash on a Jacob & Co..

Master
    I'd really like one of these as I worked with Richard back in the early 90's. At that price it's got a lot of competition for my money though so I'd probably have to 'make do' with a Prospex Landmaster Springdrive which captures much of the Spacewalk's spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    I thought the going price for these was about £25-£30K. Probably the seller is trying it on. Let's see what happens.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    ONE OF THE RARE MOST WANTED WATCH IN THE WATCH TRADE WOLRD SORRY NO BOX-PAPERS ARE INCLUDED

What's the purpose of the bezel? It doesn't look like it rotates and has no markings. Dead weight on a watch that has to get blasted into space seems unusual?

Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    What's the purpose of the bezel? It doesn't look like it rotates and has no markings. Dead weight on a watch that has to get blasted into space seems unusual?
    Sits quite high above the crystal to protect it, obviously with zero g, floating around, good chance to wallop it. Probably titanium like the rest of the watch so will weigh hardly anything.