closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Sinn 105

Master

Sinn 105

I am quite liking the look of the 105 with the 12 hours bezel. I've not had a Sinn H-link bracelet, is it worth it and does it have micro-adjustment?

What other examples are out there for 12 hour bezels (not microbrand) as I seem to be struggling.

Sinn bracelets are very well made but their down side is adjustability. They either don’t have any or have very little. That said they have just introduced an adjustable clasp for their rubber straps.
    I find the the steel bracelets comfortable but I prefer the Sinn rubbers if I am honest. They do not do half links either so the bracelet with either be comfortable or not.

I find Sinn bracelets incredibly comfortable.

I often switch watches off bracelets onto leather, but all my Sinns are on their bracelets still and the better for it, imo.

Maybe I'm just lucky with their sizing, but they all fit me well.

I've got my EZM-7S on today and there are only 3 microadjustment holes on the clasp, I have mine on the centre one.

M
    Breitling Cosmonaute 809 - What's not to like?

Wot he said. The titanium ones are even more comfortable, but the adjustment on the clasp leaves a lot to be desired - it's basic at best. I'm not sure why Sinn refuse to develop their micro adjustment. I think Tudor/Rolex have it sorted and Sinn is at least close to the Tudor price point