closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: UPDATE *Help with the survey for my wife's Harvard University study

Blog Entries

UPDATE *Help with the survey for my wife's Harvard University study

My wife is nearly finished with her psychology study at Harvard University. She has composed a survey for health professionals about Vaccine-Hesitancy. She needs as much response as possible.

The bottleneck is, that it's (as said) for health professionals only, defined as people who provide healthcare treatment and advice based on formal training, schooling and experience (e.g., physicians, nurses and care providers, laboratory staff, psychologists, doctors).

If you are interested to participate AND you are a health professional, she would highly appreciate it when you send me a PM with 'Survey' so that I can send you a link to a LinkedIn survey. It's absolutely anonymous and takes about 10 mins (and it's in English).

On behalf of my wife: thank in advance!

Menno
    Last edited by thieuster; 17th October 2021 at 21:55.

Blog Entries
    Good response from fellow forumites. From themselves and they're also willing to send the link to their spouse/girlfriend. Thank for that.

The link I can send you is a LinkedIn survey. I could have chosen to post the link here in the open, but since this is a rather 'open' part of the forum, there will be a chance that non-health professionals will fill in the questionnaire as well. And that will 'pollute' my wife's survey. Using a PM as a filter will help to keep the results clean, I suppose.

Menno

Blog Entries
    An Update: the survey was rather succesful. Thanks to various forums and LinkedIn. The survey has reached the number of responses needed. So it's 'crunching the numbers' from now on. The survey will stay online until Nov 1st. Big thanks to all forumites who've participated or have sent the link to friends, partners etc.

Everything goes according to plan. Big chance that she can collect her Harvard Degree in Boston next May. (Yes, I'm a proud partner).

Menno