closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Driving test cancellation services

Craftsman

Driving test cancellation services

Hi just wondering if anyone has had any experience using a driving test cancellation service?
    The charges seem to vary between £15 & £30 and they all seem to claim high success rates.
    My son has a test booked for January but he's ready now to be honest ...
    I know its not a lot of money but I don't want him to waste it for no reason and it will make my life easier as I won't have to get up early to drive him to work

Sent from my SM-G960F using TZ-UK mobile app

I wouldn’t waste the money personally, I know of two people who have paid for this service, only to hear nothing back other than they are still looking.

In the end one of them got a slot by just checking the test centres local ish to him every day and managed to snag a cancellation…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My son used this one at the beginning of this year - got a test within about 6 weeks, failed that and then got another test - which he passed - just over 4 weeks later. He was very pleased with it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Just for info and closure...
    My son booked his test 18 jan 2022
    Signed up to the app paid £16
    Hes had loads of cancellation options so far including one for this Saturday!
    Hes chosen 9th November which is over 2 months earlier than his original test date.
    So I'd definitely recommend if anyone is on the fence.

Sent from my SM-G960F using TZ-UK mobile app