closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Help needed three hours in still cannot connect WiFi printer to MacBook Air

Help needed three hours in still cannot connect WiFi printer to MacBook Air

I’m now at my tether end

A simple thing you’d think?

It won’t print no matter what I do

I’m having to forward an email of what I wish to print to my iPhone then change the WiFi to Hp whatever it is to then get it to print

Then to add to it it prints the complete email not the attachment but I want (label)

I’m feeling really low as it is at the moment with anxiety without feeling like a complete dick where IT is concerned
    The MacBook is ace - getting used to it slowly but to just connect a f printer shouldn’t be like this

I’ve downloaded the HP driver too
    It just shows offline if anything at all
    There is no way of hardwiring it (not that I wish to do so)

It’s a HP desk jet 2622 and it’s meant to be ok

Can ANYBODY help me at all?

I’d happily pay £10 to some spotty kid to do it in two mins as my blood pressure us through the roof

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    The only way I managed it with hp was Press the wi fi button on the printer for five seconds then the router for five seconds, Bluetooth will just not work at all on mine.

Discussing blue tooth issues with her in doors yesterday, 1st the mouse wouldn't connect, then the keyboard lost BT connection, 20 minutes later it all magically sprang back to life, it's flakey magic at best.
    "Once is happenstance. Twice is coincidence. The third time it's enemy action."

'Populism, the last refuge of a Tory scoundrel'.

Quote Originally Posted by bandylegss View Post
    The only way I managed it with hp was Press the wi fi button on the printer for five seconds then the router for five seconds, Bluetooth will just not work at all on mine.
    I think this has done it!

Jesus

Now all I think I need to understand is why when I ask to print from my phone or email it doesn’t just print the attachment - it does from my partners who has what appears to be the same settings.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you printing from the 'preview' of the document in your phone or when just in the mail, if the former then it should just print the attachment.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the wonderful world of WiFi
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

Quote Originally Posted by bandylegss View Post
    Yep, that's called WPS