closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Graduate Opportunity

Master

Graduate Opportunity

Hi all,

I've just been sent this so thought id share as i know its not easy for graduates out there at the moment. Might be of interest to someone or your children. Roles are based in Essex and Manchester.

https://ourclients.randstad.co.uk/ford-credit/

Master
    £35k for a graduate!!! Some of my senior engineers don't get much more than that.
    Last edited by markbannister; 15th September 2021 at 10:03.

Craftsman
    Great starting salary!

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

My friend did their graduate scheme from around 2005 for three years and moved on to EY. Now flying around doing consultancy work all over the place

Well respected scheme

Master
    Good post!!

GMac used to do similar schemes.

Good schemes are few and far between these days .

B

Thank you Rob, my son who has a degree and is now awaiting the results of his Masters is finding it incredibly hard to get a job…
    The applications and interview processes these days are a full time job in themselves!

My first reaction was that is an obscenely high wage for a graduate compared to what I got back in the day. But when I plugged it into an inflation calculator, it's not that high, 80% more than I got, but not ridiculous. However doing that made me realise that at 46, what I get now that I thought was a half decent wage, hasn't gone up that much in my 23 years of work. Ho hum

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds View Post
    Thank you Rob, my son who has a degree and is now awaiting the results of his Masters is finding it incredibly hard to get a job…
    The applications and interview processes these days are a full time job in themselves!
    Tell me about it. My son has BEng and Msc graduating last Oct. He recently got a job with the 46th out of 55 applications. Getting to the final stages in a number of them. It's been tough with the pandemic on top.

My son in law did a Ford graduate course and did well out of it, becoming a Ford principal, then Toyota and Evans Halshaw director. He's very much head hunted by the trade as he managed to increase profitability at all his dealerships.