closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Doxa- Frog - Seestern

Bought Mart Broad’s Seestern off SC recently. Amazing quality for the price, finish is great, beads of rice bracelet is very nice (solid end links) and it has a lumed date wheel!
    Also the timekeeping is superb, lost about four seconds on the first day and has remained dead on since Tuesday

Craftsman
    Bit of a thread resurrection

Are there many of these still on here or did most get moved in quickly? I tried the orange and black dial doxa in Francis and Gaye but think a seestern would be a good wrist test before going for a doxa

I’ve not been able to beat the Seestern Doxa so I’ve ordered a brand new one with blue dial from Seestern. I also have a Seestern pilot that is really lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by neilF183 View Post
    Bit of a thread resurrection

Are there many of these still on here or did most get moved in quickly? I tried the orange and black dial doxa in Francis and Gaye but think a seestern would be a good wrist test before going for a doxa

I bought a yellow from here months ago, still enjoying it. [I've never owned a Doxa, and owning this hasn't encouraged me to spend 20x more to buy one, as the Seestern does it so well.]

Craftsman
    I have a orange dial seestern liked it at first then the novelty wore off and only rarely wear it now , was a bit small for my 8 1/4 wrist i prefer a large chunky diver

Sent from my Pixel 6 using TZ-UK mobile app

Still got my orange Seestern although I admit I very rarely wear it.

I find the hour hand a bit small TBH.
    Cheers,
    Neil.

Craftsman
    Sounds like its worth trying now just need to decide between orange or black

Craftsman
    Would anyone with one of these be able to see roughly how small the braclet would size down to?

Quote Originally Posted by neilF183 View Post
    Would anyone with one of these be able to see roughly how small the braclet would size down to?
    Conversely I’d be interested in finding out what size the bracelet will fit as standard. I’ve got an 8.75” wrist.