closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: L-Carnitine Tartrate Aiding Weight loss?

Master
    Blog Entries

L-Carnitine Tartrate Aiding Weight loss?

Chaps,

Have any of you used L-Carnitine Tartrate to boost weight loss?

Thanks

I’ve incorporated a lot of things over the years to help with weight loss. Adding something like L-Carnitine isn’t going to make a great deal of difference. It’s not like an ECA or similar. For the most part, if your diet and training is on point then any difference it might make would be negligible.
    It's just a matter of time...

The only steadfast rule to weight loss is calories in and calories out I am afraid, to elicit weight loss you have to be in a calorie deficit. This is attainable in a multitude of ways.

I will add however if you are clinically obese you can see your GP for Xenical/Orlistat. It is a fat blocker which prevents the gut digesting all the fat in your food. It is effective at allowing you to eat fatty foods but not absorb all the calories from the fat. Sounds too good to be true? Well the fat is going to pass through you undigested, this fat at core temperature is like olive oil consistency but a rather fetching orange/brown colour, you’ll be terrified to fart/sneeze/cough You really don’t want to go down this avenue believe me.

The best thing is to eat sensibly and measure portion sizes, move more, but the main thing is stick to it day after day and have that consistency. At one month you will notice a difference, two months close friends and family will notice and at three months everyone will notice.

Good luck OP.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Some of these effective fatburners have been banned Jerry Brainum certainly seems to know his nutrition.

effective fatburners that have been banned usually contained ephendrine - which was banned because its used to make amphetamine , DNP was banned because it was killing people , theres are other fat burners such as T3 - which a a prescription thyroid medication - unfortunaly T3 doesnt differentiate between fat and muscle and will happily chew though both.
    calorie tracking is the only thing you need to do to lose weight - calculate your TDE and eat a negative