closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Tudor Black Bay 36 for my wife....

Master

Tudor Black Bay 36 for my wife....

I'm looking at buying a Black Bay 36 for my wife. I'm thinking the black dial, this model - https://www.tudorwatch.com/en/watche...41/m79500-0007

Do you think it looks good on a female wrist? I asked her why she looked at one from a window shop display and she really liked the way it looked.

Also, any online EU sources where I can find one at a good price? I might even buy her a very gently used one, but the fact that UK is now out of EU does decrease the possibility of me finding one on this forum.

Craftsman
    There is a blue dial one on sales corner as we speak. If I'm remembering correctly, it belonged to the wife of the seller too! It's also an absolute steal at £1500. I have no affiliation with the seller by the way. Cheers

Master
    Will the shop discount or can you get interest free? £2210 over 3 years, 20% down is less than £50 pm. Seems a good deal even at full price

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRockNRoll View Post
    There is a blue dial one on sales corner as we speak. If I'm remembering correctly, it belonged to the wife of the seller too! It's also an absolute steal at £1500. I have no affiliation with the seller by the way. Cheers
    In fact I got in touch with that seller :). Saw the sales post right after I made this post here.

I am currently trying to see whether I can make it work.

Quote Originally Posted by mrushton View Post
    Will the shop discount or can you get interest free? £2210 over 3 years, 20% down is less than £50 pm. Seems a good deal even at full price
    Not worth getting into debt over a watch IMO.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by buddy13 View Post
    In fact I got in touch with that seller :). Saw the sales post right after I made this post here.

I am currently trying to see whether I can make it work.
    I hope you get it, because I’m a gnats cock away from pulling the trigger myself!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainRockNRoll View Post
    I hope you get it, because I’m a gnats cock away from pulling the trigger myself!
    Unfortunately the seller would not sell it to me.

I asked him to put it on hold, until I made arrangements for a family member or friend to pick it up from himself for me, but he was not comfortable/willing to.

At first I was let down to be honest, having sold so many watches over many years to many gents in the UK and worldwide, but we are all different. In the end, it is just a watch.

We'll find her another one :)

Buy it for yourself and let her share... har har har

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

I thought that was a WTT post just from the title.

Sent from my IN2023 using Tapatalk