closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Neighbour put Fence on my land ?

Quote Originally Posted by demonloop View Post
    If you have a chainsaw, they do need serviced regularlyó Iíd advise doing the service outside in full view. Be sure to start it up and make sure itís revving properly after doing any maintenance
    Lol. Funnily enough This has already occurred.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Anygreg View Post
    Sorry for not updating guys. After a Ďfriendlyí chat and a few choice words, the Neighbour was served with a 30 day notice to remove the fence at his cost or i will remove it and send him the bill. Needless to say heís scurrying around trying to find a tradesman to get it removed. I stated that I genuinely have zero issue in chainsawing it into mosaic tiles for him to reassemble at his leisure. He reiterated that he will get it removed asap. Iíve already got the hockey mask and chainsaw ready in hope he misses the deadline!
    Out of curiosity what did he say? Does he acknowledge that heís just decided to take some of your boundary and he canít do that?

Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    Out of curiosity what did he say? Does he acknowledge that heís just decided to take some of your boundary and he canít do that?
    Iíd got that fed up of the whole thing he didnít really get the opportunity to state his case as I shut that conversation down before it began. I stated he was clearly on my land showing him a copy of the deeds and land registry boundary layout/dimensions. I then stated Iím re establishing the boundary with a new fence at my cost as itís my boundary and that his fence would get in the way as itís on my fkn land. Now hereís a little letter for you stating you have 30 days to remove it and get your fkn fence of my property or Iíll take great pleasure in doing it with my chainsaw.

I also stated that I wouldnít take things any further legally if this was done within the time frame, I also stated that if he tried to do anything like it again there would be no letter or pleasantries either.

All this was followed by the silent stare treatment followed by a right then Iíll let you crack. Good day tw@

Don't blame you one bit. Result either way

Master
    As long as he he now complies, great result!

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

Neighbour put Fence on my land ?

Quote Originally Posted by wileeeeeey View Post
    Don't blame you one bit. Result either way
    The way I see it itís happening either way and if he feels aggrieved in any way once i re established my boundary as per the deeds and LR he can take me to court. This way he better do his due diligence to make sure he isnít pissing money up the wall at which point he will realise he is and Iíll win every time. The World is full of these pricks and who think they do do whatever the fk they want.

Sorry for not updating guys. After a Ďfriendlyí chat and a few choice words, the Neighbour was served with a 30 day notice to remove the fence at his cost or i will remove it and send him the bill. Needless to say heís scurrying around trying to find a tradesman to get it removed. I stated that I genuinely have zero issue in chainsawing it into mosaic tiles for him to reassemble at his leisure. He reiterated that he will get it removed asap. Iíve already got the hockey mask and chainsaw ready in hope he misses the deadline!
    Sounding good. Letís hope he gets it removed, people who try to capture a bit more land that way do annoy me.
    ďThe more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.Ē

The way I see it itís happening either way and if he feels aggrieved in any way once i re established my boundary as per the deeds and LR he can take me to court. This way he better do his due diligence to make sure he isnít pissing money up the wall at which point he will realise he is and Iíll win every time. The World is full of these pricks and who think they do do whatever the fk they want.
    Agree with that.
    ďThe more I learn about people, the more I like my dog.Ē

Well done. I also agree entirely about the world being full of chancers who think everyone will want to avoid confrontation so they can do what they please.

Now that you have him on the back foot, make sure to advance a few feet with your new boundary fence. He has to learn that there's consequences to his actions.

Good stuff! Get some before and after pics to satisfy our idle curiosity

Quote Originally Posted by M1011 View Post
    Now that you have him on the back foot, make sure to advance a few feet with your new boundary fence. He has to learn that there's consequences to his actions.
    Iím thinking put a hot tub in his back garden, then extend your fence boundary around it, and spend evenings happily bubbling away while raising a glass in his direction any time he looks.

I donít think thatís unreasonable.
    So clever my foot fell off.

Damn - still a few days until your 30 days expire. Looking forward to seeing the outcome - be it in here or on the evening news!

Master
    Me too