closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Life can be so brutal and cruel

My condolences and heartfelt wishes to you all.

Your last post, has indeed highlighted the struggle that your son and all the family may well face.
    After this devastating cruel event in your lives.
    I can only hope, that he is able to remain strong, not only for himself but his partner and of course their daughter Courtney.

Master
    David, I am so sorry to hear what you've all been through. I could genuinely feel my heart rate speeding up as I read through your 1st post and then seeing that beautiful wee child's face. I can't begin to imagine the shock.

There are absolutely no words to help ease the situation so I won't even try.

I wish I could help some way, I am so sorry for your loss.

Journeyman
    That is heart wrenching, my thoughts are with you and your family, I just don’t have the words!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t know how to express how deeply sorry I am for your loss.

My thoughts, my prayers and my condolences to you all.

Rest In Peace beautiful angel.

Oh my god. I have tears in my eyes, so sorry for your loss and wishing you and the child's parents strength and resolve. I hope your son gets through this without relapse.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Master
    Blog Entries
    That is utterly heart breaking to hear.
    There isn’t really much else I can say.
    Thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Since my last post #94, I need to offer my heartfelt thanks to those who've posted since and those who have sent supportive PM's.

Over the last few years I have often thought kindness, sensitivity and understanding were human traits in short supply - you've all proved me wrong.

I have found comfort in all your comments and find myself returning to this thread and re-reading it...it does help.

The parents have support from outside of the family and we'll do all we can to comfort and guide them through the next week until the funeral.

Take care all

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Master
    Truly so sorry for your loss. Being a father myself I can’t begin to think what you must be going through.

RIP little angel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Master
    My heart goes out to you. What a beautiful wee soul. In tears reading this. I desperately hope you can all help each each through this as well as can be expected.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I have just read this thread and feel ill for you, Jac. I recall your thread about your son several years ago and sympathised at how gutting that situation must have been for any parent, but this is just too much. My heart goes out to you for the weeks and months ahead, your son has shown incredible strength to overcome his addiction and build a life for himself, with your support he can come through this too.

Master
    Very incredibly sad. Strength to all and so sorry for your loss.

I am so sorry to read about your, and your family’s, loss. What a dreadful, cruel thing to happen. I hope your son finds strength in his daughter’s memory, and that the funeral helps to provide a bit of time for reflection, thanks for the gift of life and acknowledgment of the terrible pain and injustice of it all. I can’t add anything practical beyond what’s already been said; but I wish you all well and hope you find the mutual support you all need, between you.

Master
    There are no words to convey the hurt you must be feeling right now and will continue to feel. Anything anyone says can never take away the devastation you’re all going through.

RIP little one and I hope you find the strength to cope with this tragedy.

I read your message when you first posted but have struggled to find the words because there aren’t any really. I’ll echo others comments and pass on my condolences. Life is so precious and we take so much of it for granted. As a parent of two young children I can’t even begin to understand the pain you must all be going through. While you can never ‘get over’ something like this, I hope time makes it easier to bare. It sounds like although her life was short she brought so much joy to those around her.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by dougair View Post
    I read your message when you first posted but have struggled to find the words because there aren’t any really. I’ll echo others comments and pass on my condolences. Life is so precious and we take so much of it for granted. As a parent of two young children I can’t even begin to understand the pain you must all be going through. While you can never ‘get over’ something like this, I hope time makes it easier to bare. It sounds like although her life was short she brought so much joy to those around her.
    I felt the same, truly devastating.
    My thoughts are with you all.

Master
    Condolences to you and yours in the face of your tragic loss.

Extreme sad and devastating. Thoughts and prayers.

Journeyman
    Gosh, as the parent to a 2 year old this is the absolute worst nightmare. So, so sorry to read this and thoughts are with you and your son's family