closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Energy costs up by £425

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    I didn’t see that one coming !
    Ahh! Septic Peg. That takes me back. My guess at future prices of any utility supply, and whether I should fix at any point is likely to be as successful as Septic Peg's predictions, realising that she was just supposed to be a bit of fun of course!

Master
    Dragging this one up from last year.

There does, at last, appear to be some choice returning to the energy market.

I'm on a standard variable rate with Sainsbury's Energy (E.On) having come off a 2 year fixed a few months ago.

Comparison sites suggest my cheapest option is a 1 year fix with Outfox The Market. They have had "issues" with the regulator in the not too distant past but wondered if anyone has any recent customer service experiences to share.

Martin Lewis gives the energy price cap as estimated to fall by 8% in July after a 12% drop at the beginning of this month. (Modest rises are then forecast for the two subsequent quarters.)

The cheapest fix was with Utilities Warehouse, but it involves you signing up for more than just gas and electric. To get the best deal you need to move you broadband and mobile and use their cash back card. I think I am saving £300 I have a mate who does it anyone wants to have a look at them.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyMilts View Post
    The cheapest fix was with Utilities Warehouse, but it involves you signing up for more than just gas and electric. To get the best deal you need to move you broadband and mobile and use their cash back card. I think I am saving £300 I have a mate who does it anyone wants to have a look at them.
    Thanks, yes I did see that but the Outfox offer was a fiver a month or so cheaper for me. I'd rather know there was decent customer service before committing, however.