closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PSA - great price on LNIB Grand Seiko SBGP015

PSA - great price on LNIB Grand Seiko SBGP015

Excellent price for a BNIB of these fantastic watches. No affiliation with the seller. Obviously verify it is BNIB witg the seller if you are going to get it. These are sold out in ADs now.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Limited-E...-127635-2958-0

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ryanb741; 14th August 2021 at 18:13.

Master
    Is that really number 0001 of a limited edition of 2000? Surely the manufacturer would retain that one?

Quote Originally Posted by seabiscuit View Post
    Is that really number 0001 of a limited edition of 2000? Surely the manufacturer would retain that one?
    I reckon that's a stock photo to be fair - like I said no affiliation with seller but I happened across it and felt it was a good price (I've owned 2 before and they are superb watches - both ended up with members here)

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

I was literally just about to seek opinions on this exact watch/ebay listing when my search led me to this thread…..

Can anyone tell me how the bracelet wears please?

I recall reading that GS bracelets are a pig to adjust, does this one have any kind of ‘glidelock’ adjustment?

Thanks in advance for any help….

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by spuds View Post
    I was literally just about to seek opinions on this exact watch/ebay listing when my search led me to this thread…..

Can anyone tell me how the bracelet wears please?

I recall reading that GS bracelets are a pig to adjust, does this one have any kind of ‘glidelock’ adjustment?

Thanks in advance for any help….
    Theres no clasp adjustments at all on their non-diver type models. Just full and half links

I love mine Spuds, the case and dial are both highlights. The seller's first photo does a good job of showing the deep blue of the dial in good light and the bezel matches it perfectly. The two doubts I had when buying mine from Ryan were the size, which at 40mm I thought maybe a tad too small and the bezel which I wasn't totally sure on in. Now that I have had it a few months the size is spot on especially with the aggressive case style, and the bezel design is so good I don't know why more watches don't use it.

As Steppy says, the bracelet is adjusted by screws which I managed with my dull middle-aged eyesight and there is no adjustment. I have that on other watches and its absence has been a nonissue, I like the semi-concealed clasp that no adjustment allows for rather than the huge clasp on my Omega, which does.

I hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by steppy View Post
    Theres no clasp adjustments at all on their non-diver type models. Just full and half links
    Quote Originally Posted by mondie View Post
    I love mine Spuds, the case and dial are both highlights. The seller's first photo does a good job of showing the deep blue of the dial in good light and the bezel matches it perfectly. The two doubts I had when buying mine from Ryan were the size, which at 40mm I thought maybe a tad too small and the bezel which I wasn't totally sure on in. Now that I have had it a few months the size is spot on especially with the aggressive case style, and the bezel design is so good I don't know why more watches don't use it.

As Steppy says, the bracelet is adjusted by screws which I managed with my dull middle-aged eyesight and there is no adjustment. I have that on other watches and its absence has been a nonissue, I like the semi-concealed clasp that no adjustment allows for rather than the huge clasp on my Omega, which does.

I hope that helps.
    Thanks Gents if the bracelet is big enough I reckon I’ll give it a go….

What size is your wrist? I can check mine for spare links and give you an idea of what size wrist a full bracelet may fit.

Master
    Here's a pic, for the curious.

It may be sacrilege, but most GS leave me a bit cold, but this one is lovely. The case shape is a bit Samurai, I think?