TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: RIP John Meadows

Master
    Blog Entries

RIP John Meadows

RIP John Meadows and at 49 very sad.

Too young! RIP
    It's just a matter of time...

Far too many of these bodybuilders and strength athletes are dying young. Everyone will skirt around the issues surrounding it, but for the sake of today's youngsters, a bit of honesty is needed. Otherwise, tragedies like this will continue to happen.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdh1 View Post
    Far too many of these bodybuilders and strength athletes are dying young. Everyone will skirt around the issues surrounding it, but for the sake of today's youngsters, a bit of honesty is needed. Otherwise, tragedies like this will continue to happen.
    I know nothing about this man. Are you implying substance abuse? I do know that a few years ago young pro cyclists were dying, probably it seems from blood thickened by epo use. Is drug taking common in his sport?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Embolism.

Quote Originally Posted by craggie View Post
    I know nothing about this man. Are you implying substance abuse? I do know that a few years ago young pro cyclists were dying, probably it seems from blood thickened by epo use. Is drug taking common in his sport?

There is a very long list of bodybuilders and strength athletes that have died before their time, so there is something connected with what they're doing which is hastening their demise. Whether that is down to performance enhancing drugs or something else they're doing (training hard, carrying excess weight, eating an unbalanced diet etc), I couldn't say. But it's perpetually being swept under the carpet and put down to a genetic disorder, an inherent organ issue or similar. Avoiding the issue just ensures others will go down the same path.

Craftsman
    Probably the human growth hormone,and insulin washed down with 8000 calorie diets with 500 grams of protein don't help

Sent from my moto g(8) power using TZ-UK mobile app

Master
    Blog Entries
    Don't forget PAIN KILLER overuse can cause organ issues- fatalities.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Yep very sad, stay away from extreme bodybuilding and drugs.

His close mate Marc Lobliner was devastated.
    https://youtu.be/kWtIhQUL0ew
    Last edited by Bry1975; 19th August 2021 at 15:13.