closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And now the yellow

I’m eagerly awaiting the email with tracking.

I’m getting a bit worried though as the transaction for the past few days has shown on my credit card as pending. Which is what I would expect. Now it’s completely disappeared

Fingers crossed.

Cheers, Shaun

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by sjedwardz View Post
    I’m eagerly awaiting the email with tracking.

I’m getting a bit worried though as the transaction for the past few days has shown on my credit card as pending. Which is what I would expect. Now it’s completely disappeared

Fingers crossed.

Cheers, Shaun
    Think that means the payment is being processed but I might be wrong

https://youtu.be/pD1qUSNLrbE

Review is up from caseback watches… looks great 🙌

Quote Originally Posted by theflyingfisherman View Post
    https://youtu.be/pD1qUSNLrbE

Review is up from caseback watches… looks great 🙌
    Great review, really gives a feel for what the watch is like in person, and some mean guitar licks at the end of the video too

Although I think I could wear one, seeing it on Tim’s wrist convinced me that the thickness wouldn’t work for me, 1 more for everyone else I guess

T.G.

Bollocks, I have been looking for a yellow watch for ages and this hit mark for me. You snooze you lose🙁🙁🙁🙁

Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post
    Great review, really gives a feel for what the watch is like in person, and some mean guitar licks at the end of the video too

Although I think I could wear one, seeing it on Tim’s wrist convinced me that the thickness wouldn’t work for me, 1 more for everyone else I guess

T.G.
    Ditto, not for me size wise but I think it’s a beauty, those who wanted one have something to look forward to

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by theflyingfisherman View Post
    Ditto, not for me size wise but I think it’s a beauty, those who wanted one have something to look forward to

Oh yes - it looks magnificent!

T.G.

Craftsman
    I'm glad in a way that I 'm not the only one who thought it was a little on the tall side. For me 12mm-13mm is a sweet spot. I'd also be happy to pay a little more for a movement upgrade option. The 9015 movements I have before were a little noisy with the rotor movement and for me this is a put off.

Is there a technical or manufacturing reason why the renault needs to be deep and the the case thicker?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGent View Post

T.G.
    Great review, the Caribbean looks very impressive indeed however, Tim's guitar skiils even more so....

He talks about bezel stiffness and use underwater...I'm not a diver and I can't work out how a 120-click 12-hour bezel is meant to be used for diving. Is it for very long dives so you set to the hour hand and count up hours?
    Last edited by Christian; 4th September 2021 at 09:46.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian View Post
    He talks about bezel stiffness and use underwater...I'm not a diver and I can't work out how a 120-click 12-hour bezel is meant to be used for diving. Is it for very long dives so you set to the hour hand and count up hours?
    According to a link somebody provided elsewhere, the original came with either a diver bezel or a GMT bezel.

I think I know which one this is.

I hope that answers your question.
    Someone who lies about the little things will lie about the big things too.

Just arrived so a couple of poor pictures. Quality for the money is fantastic. Hard to accurately capture the fluctuations on the dial.

Quote Originally Posted by neilF183 View Post
    Think that means the payment is being processed but I might be wrong
    Guys just a heads up Your order updates all along the way My status changed to say,'Paid',meaning card was now charged just waiting for a delivery info email.

Good tip, just checked mine and I'm paid. It's funny I'd normally be climbing the walls waiting for this but I feel quite relaxed knowing that after years of waiting I'm just days away.

I've always hankered after an original but baulked at paying the going rate and now my patience is being rewarded.

Apprentice
    Mine arrived today, what an unexpected bonus that it comes with a colour matched rubber. Quality is top notch for the price!!!

Thought I’d try a black tropic…..

Arrived this morning and please to say The Watford is up to Eddie’s usual high standard. I won’t go as far as the not sycophantic but, at the same time, totally sycophantic review elsewhere but this piece is probably just as good as any diver costing up to five times as much, movement aside.
    Yellow obviously trashes anything orange and this example is looking forward to the weekend and a trip to The Vic to see the mighty Hornets take on the fourth biggest club from the West Midlands.

That looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by RLE View Post
    Thought I’d try a black tropic…..

It’s come home.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstone View Post
    It’s come home.

Congrats on the watch.
    Nice to finally get off the mark against the “mighty hornets”
    Well done Bruno👍

I want one, so annoyed with myself I missed this

Quote Originally Posted by klunk View Post
    Congrats on the watch.
    Nice to finally get off the mark against the “mighty hornets”
    Well done Bruno
    Enjoy the points, I have a feeling we’ll both be in the Championship next season. I apologise for my earlier fourth biggest club in the West Midlands remark, I forgot about Halesowen!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstone View Post
    Enjoy the points, I have a feeling we’ll both be in the Championship next season. I apologise for my earlier fourth biggest club in the West Midlands remark, I forgot about Halesowen!
    😂😂😂😂😂😂

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Cavham View Post
    I want one, so annoyed with myself I missed this
    Shops open next week looks like all colours are in stock?

Mine arrived today via SC.

Superb watch. Unreal at that price. Screwed bracelet links. What a fantastic handset. Lots of really nicely thought out details. Don't know if anyone does a canary yellow Nato but that will be a must as well. Really pleased with it.

Mines arrived today - was going for blue/yellow but had a last minute change of mind and went for yellow/yellow.

Blooming Lovely!

As lovely as the BoR is with the double yellow, I thought I'd swap the strap out for a while. I felt the yellow rubber strap is a bit too 'in your face' so had a look through my strap tin.

Tried it first on this Bark & Jack which I think works quite well with the black bezel markings.

But I think the next one I tried works better. Its a denim fabric strap. I'll give it a few days and see how it works out but it'll be nice to have a good strap rotation with the Caribbean.

Sent through the ether by diddling with radio waves