closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Burlington Arcade - Where to view a 5167A in person?

Craftsman

Burlington Arcade - Where to view a 5167A in person?

I'd like to view a 5167A while I'm in London tomorrow. Which shop is likely to have one in so I can get my hands onto one? Last time I walked down there was about 2.5 years ago and I don't recall seeing any Patek's in the shop windows

The 5167A is my end goal watch so it would be nice to see a physical one in person.

Contact WF too. They should have a couple in stores somewhere but best to call ahead.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EmilA View Post
    I'd like to view a 5167A while I'm in London tomorrow. Which shop is likely to have one in so I can get my hands onto one? Last time I walked down there was about 2.5 years ago and I don't recall seeing any Patek's in the shop windows

The 5167A is my end goal watch so it would be nice to see a physical one in person.
    Think its just luck of the draw if they have any in stock.

Probably seen most sporty Pateks in various Burlington shops over the last few years window shopping but diff models on diff occasions.

Just avoid on Sunday as most the watch stores are closed and windows empty

Craftsman
    Thanks, i'll be there on Saturday, made the mistake of going on a Sunday before.

If they don’t have one down Burlington Arcade you can check Hatton Gardens, usually one of the places there has one in stock.

I remember when I was looking for mine David Duggan had both the bracelet & rubber strap versions in stock. I wasn’t allowed to try on the rubber strap because it was “unworn” but tried on the bracelet version. The bracelet version very nearly put me off because of the horrible tinny bracelet, I’m glad it didn’t though as it is so much better on rubber.

WF had one in store at the Royal Exchange recently. Maybe best to check its still there though.

Might be a bit late in the day now, but try the Watch Club, in The Royal Arcade just around the corner from Burlington arcade https://www.watchclub.com/patek-philippe

Craftsman
    Thanks for all the recommendations. I wasn’t even able to go watch hunting today due to the immense downpours in London today & a tired 4yr old.

Hopefully next time :)