closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: WatchesWorld UK - anyone used them?

Master

WatchesWorld UK - anyone used them?

Just wondered if anyone has used this firm in the past; WatchesWorld UK. Found them on Chrono24 and they seem to offer the biggest discount on the SeaQ..I'm sure they must be kosher (one would hope), but it would nice to hear from TZ folk that could vouch for them.. I have never heard of them before.
    thanks,
    bry

Yes, excellent experience. Bought a BR03-92 18 months ago, came from the Vienna Boutique. Would use without hesitation

D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master
    nice one helidoc, that's good to know!

Yes I have used them both through Chrono24 and directly.

Great prices but you usually have to wait for them to source the watch you want, but they are definitely trust worthy.

They have over 3500 watches listed on their Chrono24 so I would say they are reputable. That’s a lot of effort to be a scam. Good luck with your purchase

Last edited by Stonewood; 4th August 2021 at 13:08.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonewood View Post
    They have over 3500 watches listed on their Chrono24 so I would say they are reputable. That’s a lot of effort to be a scam. Good luck with your purchase

Very much doubt they have 3500 watches available and paid for. They will take an order and source the watch …. So make sure terms are clear and use a credit card

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by dandanthewatchman View Post
    Very much doubt they have 3500 watches available and paid for. They will take an order and source the watch …. So make sure terms are clear and use a credit card

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    Agreed. All of their photos are library pics.

Bought a Breitling recently from them. They provided the best price I could find. Prompt communication via chrono24. The watch came with all stickers in place and took around 3 weeks to arrive. Would definitely recommend them. You may be able to save a bit more by purchasing directly from them. However I wanted the protection C24 offered, given it was my first purchase with them.

I've been in WhatsApp communication with them for some time about a watch I am trying to source/exchange with my Explorer 2. The trail seems to have gone quiet though.
    I don't have concerns about their legitimacy, but I've had to chase quite a bit.

Another success story here too! I purchased my JLC Polaris from them and was worried that they seemed too good to be true, being the best UK price on C24, but all went well. Although I found them via C24, I actually purchased direct with credit card and there were no issues, other than the three week wait turning into about 5 weeks. But I figured that it was worth it.

Master
    That's good to know as i would probably go direct with the c card myself.. thanks

Craftsman
    After reading all your positive feedback I have just placed an order with Watchesworld, email communication has been good, lots of questions answered so my mind is now put to rest. Fingers crossed they now come up with the goods

Doesn’t one of our own work there ,I may be wrong

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    I dont work for them but have answered a ref request for them before - they're legit.

Master
    I bought my GO from them in November .. 20% deposit then I had to wait a month while they sourced the watch for me... all ok

Craftsman
    I've also been looking at an IWC which far cheaper than everyone else!
    never purchased on the grey market before - does it affect the warranty? would you have to pay any duty?

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by bry nylon View Post
    I bought my GO from them in November .. 20% deposit then I had to wait a month while they sourced the watch for me... all ok
    They only asked for a 10% deposit for my purchase, been trying to email them last couple of days but not responding :(

Quote Originally Posted by cannondale View Post
    I've also been looking at an IWC which far cheaper than everyone else!
    never purchased on the grey market before - does it affect the warranty? would you have to pay any duty?
    I received a full manufacturer’s warranty that I registered with JLC online to extend it with no issues. No other taxes or costs above the quoted sales figure either.

As others have said, the costs are good, but you do need to wait for the watch.

In my view it’s worth it.

I have purchased three watches from them. The best pricing I could find online. Yes, you do have to wait a few weeks but the watches were in perfect condition with stickers intact.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by the_gazelle View Post
    I received a full manufacturer’s warranty that I registered with JLC online to extend it with no issues. No other taxes or costs above the quoted sales figure either.

As others have said, the costs are good, but you do need to wait for the watch.

In my view it’s worth it.
    Dam, it’s getting more tempting by the minute!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cannondale View Post
    Dam, it’s getting more tempting by the minute!!!
    Ha ha. Well it IS Christmas!

Journeyman
    thanks for this. worth a closer look