closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Prestige-watches info

Prestige-watches info

Hi guys, has anyone experienced any deals/transactions with a company called Prestige-watches based in Kings Langley, Hertfordshire, or its founder Mr. Bustamante?
    Any info would be much appreciated.
    Many thanks!!!

I almost bought something from them a few weeks ago, they seemed fine, although I was short of funds and didn't go through with the purchase in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by noms2000 View Post
    I almost bought something from them a few weeks ago, they seemed fine, although I was short of funds and didn't go through with the purchase in the end.
    Thanks a lot!!

Master
    Hi Alex,

hope your'e well.
    Sorry i can't help you, but I was looking at a watch on C24 this morning advertised by an outfit called Timeless Dials, strangely in Kings Langley.
    I don't know where Kings Langley is, are there a lot of watch dealers in KL?

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by klunk View Post
    Hi Alex,

hope your'e well.
    Sorry i can't help you, but I was looking at a watch on C24 this morning advertised by an outfit called Timeless Dials, strangely in Kings Langley.

Adam
    A large village in South Hertfordshire, can't imagine a large number of watch dealers there, otherwise I would have taken the short trip to see.

Quote Originally Posted by klunk View Post
    Hi Alex,

hope your'e well.

Adam
    Hi Adam,

thanks, very well, hope you also?
    I have looked into it, there are 2-3 watch dealers in Kings Langley apparently, all legit with good feedback on C24!!

I have found Marcelo at Prestige Watches, and Philip at Timeless Dials, both top guys to deal with.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by cirotti View Post
    Hi Adam,

thanks, very well, hope you also?
    I have looked into it, there are 2-3 watch dealers in Kings Langley apparently, all legit with good feedback on C24!!
    Good thanks,
    That’s good news, hope you manage to bag the watch you’re interested in.

Little update: I had today a very pleasant F2F with Marcelo owner of Prestige-watches, really a top top guy.
    Thanks again for all the feedback