closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches



TZ-UK Fundraiser
Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Rubber Zealand Strap

  1. #1
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    64

    Rubber Zealand Strap

    Had this for about a year now. Its a Swiss made Vulcanised FKM Rubber from Zealand.

    Fantastic strap, comfortable, flexible and very premium feeling. Does a pretty good job at matching the Seamaster 300m too!







    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Warwick
    Posts
    181

    Iíve just put my X-33 Solar Impulse on the same strap and it looks and feels great. I know Zealande claim that itís only for a Seamaster, but it works equally well on the Speedmaster.

  3. #3
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    57
    Excellent photos. Zealande strap is the best strap I've tried for omega SMP 300.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  4. #4
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOz View Post
    Iíve just put my X-33 Solar Impulse on the same strap and it looks and feels great. I know Zealande claim that itís only for a Seamaster, but it works equally well on the Speedmaster.
    Any pic to share?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #5
    Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    1,546
    Have my new model blue SMP on the same strap. Quality bit of kit.


  6. #6
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Warwick
    Posts
    181

    Quote Originally Posted by hchj View Post
    Any pic to share?
    I have some, but canít add them as attachments to a post. Guess I need to host them somewhere first?

  7. #7
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Warwick
    Posts
    181

    Rubber Zealand Strap

    Letís see if this works for pics


    IMG_7649.JPGIMG_7645.JPG
    Last edited by MattOz; 30th November 2021 at 22:27.

  8. #8
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOz View Post
    Letís see if this works for pics


    IMG_7649.JPGIMG_7645.JPG
    Thanks. They look great. Is it a snug fit? Or a little loose, e.g. there is a small gap.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  9. #9
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Warwick
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by hchj View Post
    Thanks. They look great. Is it a snug fit? Or a little loose, e.g. there is a small gap.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Itís a snug fit. No movement and the strap follows the line of the case very nicely. Iím happy with it.

  10. #10
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by MattOz View Post
    Itís a snug fit. No movement and the strap follows the line of the case very nicely. Iím happy with it.
    That's great. Did you use straight or curved spring bars?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  11. #11
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Warwick
    Posts
    181
    Quote Originally Posted by hchj View Post
    That's great. Did you use straight or curved spring bars?
    I used straight spring bars. Iíve kept the Omega spring bars with the nato, and just used the bars supplied by Zealande

  12. #12
    Master
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    South East
    Posts
    1,330
    I thought the strap was excellent quality, very comfortable- I just couldnít get past the fit, sitting proud of the lugs etcÖ It was designed for the previous Seamaster and in the owners words its lucky that it fitted the new generation, to a pointÖ.

    Lovely strap but damn my OCD!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Do Not Sell My Personal Information