closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bristol Watch Meet Soon

Thanks for the membership approval Jason. Looking forward to meeting everyone at the next event all being well

Sent using Tapatalk

Master
    Sadly I'm unable to make this one, but appreciate the ongoing invites.

Keep up the great work Jason!

Sent from my SM-A202F using TZ-UK mobile app

Craftsman
    A little side project for Redbar Bristol members here......
    Check those emails and respond as soon as you can if you want to be part of RedbarBristol's first roadtrip.

All you lovely members may well have met fellow RBB member Rob Gough at recent RBB events. He is the Marketing Manager at Bremont, and has very kindly offered us our own tour of the Bremont Wing near Henley.

The tour is limited to 15 people maximum

Any questions .... Dave aka 'sweets' is organising .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by jason.humphrey.180; 7th May 2022 at 11:01.

Craftsman
    A new guest for 22nd May Bristol meet-up just announced.....
    Don Cochrane, of Vertex.
    Don't forget to click YES on the RSVP email we sent out to members on 1st May

Craftsman
    The Bremont Trip was a great success and 12 of the Redbar Bristol gang travelled to Henley On Thames to 'The Wing'.
    It's well worth enquiring about an organised tour (even for non Bremont fans) and was a real eye opener.
    Follow @redbarbristol on Instagram to see more.

That brings me to....our next meet.
    The next Bristol GTG is --- 6th August --- evening.
    No guest announcements this time, it's just a social for watch collectors. It'll be fairly central to Bristol and we have a cool venue. So check your emails and click the RSVP button if you haven't already done so.
    Hopefully we'll see a few Timefactors watches there and I'll be bringing mine.

If you fancy a face to face GTG and can get to Bristol but aren't already signed up, send me or 'Sweets' a DM.

If it’s all ok I’m going to bring the UK Representative of Pequignet Watches with me 
    Last edited by bazza.; 28th July 2022 at 21:50.

Craftsman

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bazza. View Post
    If it’s all ok I’m going to bring the UK Representative of Pequignet Watches with me 
    All good.

Quote Originally Posted by jason.humphrey.180 View Post
    The Bremont Trip was a great success and 12 of the Redbar Bristol gang travelled to Henley On Thames to 'The Wing'.
    It's well worth enquiring about an organised tour (even for non Bremont fans) and was a real eye opener.
    Follow @redbarbristol on Instagram to see more.

That brings me to....our next meet.
    The next Bristol GTG is --- 6th August --- evening.
    No guest announcements this time, it's just a social for watch collectors. It'll be fairly central to Bristol and we have a cool venue. So check your emails and click the RSVP button if you haven't already done so.
    Hopefully we'll see a few Timefactors watches there and I'll be bringing mine.

If you fancy a face to face GTG and can get to Bristol but aren't already signed up, send me or 'Sweets' a DM.

The tours are a great insight, hopefully a handful of your group left with more positive thoughts on the brand, than they had before driving through the gate.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyg156 View Post
    The tours are a great insight, hopefully a handful of your group left with more positive thoughts on the brand, than they had before driving through the gate.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
    Definitely. In fact Bremont didn't shy away from mentioning past faux pas or their Swiss movement partners but of course the focus was on the future.
    I certainly came away with a knowledge as to where the money goes and why they cost what they cost. The future for scaled British watch manufacturing is quite exciting.

Bristol GTG / Redbar organiser

I may be moving down to Bristol for a contract, but won't be in time for the next meet unfortunately

Craftsman

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsan View Post
    I may be moving down to Bristol for a contract, but won't be in time for the next meet unfortunately
    Check out post #1 in this thread (how to join) and send me a DM and we'll see you in the following meet-up.

Quote Originally Posted by jason.humphrey.180 View Post
    Check out post #1 in this thread (how to join) and send me a DM and we'll see you in the following meet-up.
    Will do Jason

I live miles away, but I shall (hopefully) be getting a fairly long term contract in Bridgewater come the end of this month. Whilst it would be a long trek for an evening out from home (Uttoxeter) I would love to come and see what makes these meetings tick. I have to admit, until reading the last page I had never heard of Bremont. I am thinking of taking Anna down to see if they could do her a mother of pearl face watch, and if not, that is the sort of thing I am looking for as a special for her. She has my Mother's Omega Constellation chronometer from 1973 and it keeps wonderful time but she can't wear it. We have been in to Charles Martin a couple of times to see if they can make it more comfortable but she has given up on it unfortunately, so we are looking for a replacement. A British watch made for her would be rather splendid.
    Anyway, if you have an autumn meeting, I would like to pop along if I can. I doubt I can contribute very much, because my knowledge of watches is only from personal ownership, but I can learn.

Jason does a great job of driving it, I offer a bit of moral support and the odd opinion.
    We generally try to organise something every couple of months, so it should be a safe bet that we'll have something in the autumn.
    With anywhere from 40 to 70 people there, all with some watches (and some with many), there really is no other way of seeing and talking to owners of many different brands and models, to suit all budgets.

So I secured my contract with the MOD. Currently I'm working remotely, I have to venture down every Tuesday, but I'm sure I can make some excuses to come down on other days

Craftsman
    Great, let me know by DM that you've signed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitsan View Post
    So I secured my contract with the MOD. Currently I'm working remotely, I have to venture down every Tuesday, but I'm sure I can make some excuses to come down on other days

Craftsman
    Next meet is this Saturday. Hope to see some of you there and it will be fantastic to welcome Pietro from The Limited Edition and Landon from Horage.

Craftsman
    What a great night on Saturday. Two fantastic guests and some awesome watches.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Very enjoyable evening with like-minded friends. Some great watches on show. Thanks for organising Jason.