closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Cats are weirdos

Craftsman

Cats are weirdos

I’ve had a 10 year old British Blue for about a year. Friendly and settled in. Took him to the vet the other day as he had an infection from a flea or mite bite. She gave him an injection and now we’re home he seems scared to be in any room except the kitchen. I carried him in the lounge to sit on my lap as usual and he was scared and ran off back to the kitchen and sat on the window ledge.still eating and drinking water.Whats He thinking?

Just give him time. The vet visit probably stress him more than you realise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cats truly are mentalists!
    But something about this particular vet visit must have stressed him unusually, and that windowsill may be one of his 'safe places'. I'm sure he'll return to normal soon, if such a term can be applied to cats.

Get some lavender oil in and put a few drops around the place. It's supposed to be calming for them.

Blog Entries
    One of our Maine Coons is terrified when she's at the groomer's. That was, until someone suggested to bring something she trusts. The Rottweiler. Nowadays, when my wife takes the MC to the groomer, the dog goes in the back of the car as well and enter the shop complete with a muzzle (the cat lady is very afraid of the Rottie) and then once inside that 'beauty parlor' everything works smooth.

(We feel like an 'ASBO family' when we walk from the parking to the groomer's shop. My wife with a cat in a cradle, I walking the sidewalk with a muzzled Rottweiler...)
    Last edited by thieuster; 17th February 2024 at 17:46.