closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Back again

Back again

Hi,
    I thought I would pop my head into the pub and say hi.
    Been away a while. it started with a failed hard drive and lost password keychain and stress at work. The lack of computer and despond led to forgetting my details about getting back on to the site. Then there was a relocation of work, repeated chest infections, 5 day holiday in hospital with pneumonia, fail of sale of property, successful resale of property, covid, new motorbike purchase, more recently a fall and a fecked leg (almost healed but may have cellulitis infection, but it could be just healing) and a broken front tooth (will have to have root removed and then most likely an implant), aside from that all is going swimmingly.... how are you?

Blog Entries
    Hello. I'm ok, thanks for asking. (busy trying to sell all my worldly possessions - more later)
    “ Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.” HHGTTG

WOWSER!!

Sounds like you've had a horrible time, Hope things are on the up now

I'm trundling along and out of work now since I took redundancy late last year!!, Had a dose of Covid early last year, I'm asthmatic with copd and it made my breathing so bad that I knew I was going to have to pack in work as it's a fair old trek from the carpark to the changing rooms then from there to my job!, It was lucky for me that redundancies came up as I would have ended up going off sick and just not going back!

Wish I could have packed in years ago!!

John

Quote Originally Posted by toezapper View Post
    Hi,
    Been away a while. it started with a failed hard drive and lost password keychain and stress at work. The lack of computer and despond led to forgetting my details about getting back on to the site. Then there was a relocation of work, repeated chest infections, 5 day holiday in hospital with pneumonia, fail of sale of property, successful resale of property, covid, new motorbike purchase, more recently a fall and a fecked leg (almost healed but may have cellulitis infection, but it could be just healing) and a broken front tooth (will have to have root removed and then most likely an implant), aside from that all is going swimmingly.... how are you?
    Jesus wept !!! Some guys have all the luck !!

Glad to hear you're on the up and back in the game...

Crikey, and all I had was prostate cancer. Nothing a good dose of radiotherapy couldn't solve.

Fighting fit and ready to ROCK!

Welcome back.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    Hello. I'm ok, thanks for asking. (busy trying to sell all my worldly possessions - more later)
    good luck with that .. and everything

sounds like a small victory in a fecking difficult time

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    WOWSER!!

Sounds like you've had a horrible time, Hope things are on the up now

I'm trundling along and out of work now since I took redundancy late last year!!, Had a dose of Covid early last year, I'm asthmatic with copd and it made my breathing so bad that I knew I was going to have to pack in work as it's a fair old trek from the carpark to the changing rooms then from there to my job!, It was lucky for me that redundancies came up as I would have ended up going off sick and just not going back!

Wish I could have packed in years ago!!

John
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by reggie747 View Post
    Jesus wept !!! Some guys have all the luck !!

Ta very much squire

Glad to hear you're on the up and back in the game...

Quote Originally Posted by brigant View Post
    Crikey, and all I had was prostate cancer. Nothing a good dose of radiotherapy couldn't solve.
    jings..... I feel humbled

update
    leg got a it worse today
    ..... antibiotics
    little fecker

update
    leg got a it worse today
    ..... antibiotics
    little fecker

Whatever you do stay positive and optimistic. Best wishes.

Quote Originally Posted by brigant View Post
    Whatever you do stay positive and optimistic. Best wishes.
    Thanks tis sore but looks like slight improvement

Master
    Hi,
    was this over the past fortnight, 6 months or 2 years? Need to have some frame of reference for your activities; glad you are on the mend though!

Quote Originally Posted by westberks View Post
    was this over the past fortnight, 6 months or 2 years? Need to have some frame of reference for your activities; glad you are on the mend though!
    All the misery in the last 2 years, and tbh before covid hit I had real problems with repetitive chest infections or something like it. Looking at the covid symptoms and the post viral problems I can't help think that from all of my symptoms I had something similar before it hit our shores

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by westberks View Post
    All the misery in the last 2 years, and tbh before covid hit I had real problems with repetitive chest infections or something like it. Looking at the covid symptoms and the post viral problems I can't help think that from all of my symptoms I had something similar before it hit our shores